Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2010, 10:57 PM

516 posts, read 1,611,780 times

Advertisements

Can anyone familiar with Moorestown Hunt comment on the quality of homes in that development?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2010, 09:43 AM

14,780 posts, read 43,469,826 times
Moorestown Hunt was one of the two Toll Brothers developments in Moorestown. The other was Laurel Creek. Toll Brothers are a pretty solid and well regarded builder, so that should speak to the quality.

I actually have a friend whose parents own a home in Hunt. Overall it's a very nice house and seems to be well put together. They bought it brand new and have had no issues as far as I know. The only thing that is a turn off about Hunt compared to other areas of Moorestown is that it's the most cookie-cutter tract development in town. The lots are very small and even though there is some exterior facade differences, all the homes are virtually identical inside. That wouldn't necessarily bother me, but if you are looking for variety and a large lot, you won't find it there.

I think the best feature is the location. It is outside Moorestown proper, but walking distance to one of the local schools and is a quick drive to the Centerton Sqaure shopping center (Acme, Wegman's, Target, Pet Smart, Costco, etc.). Being located outside the downtown you get real easy access to 38 and 295 and avoid the congestion that happens on Main Street around Church and Chester.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia