Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2010, 05:09 PM

681 posts, read 1,511,930 times

Advertisements

Haddonfield is not Collingswood.. I live in Collingswood and Haddonfield is very different.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2011, 02:10 PM

2 posts, read 1,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kemcnyc View Post
Can anybody highly recommend a contractor and/or designer to renovate a home? This is what I might need: reconfigure a bathroom, remove a bathroom and wall and update a kitchen as well as refinish hardwood floors. I realize I will need a few different people for their specialities. I have great ideas for what I want and I'm not sure how much I can do on my own or if that is the smart way about it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.
We used Cipriani builders last summer and really can't say enough about the quality of service and professionalism. Everything is laid out for you from beginning to end. They will show you all their different ideas and you have input as well. I am visual, so it was great being able to see the design and then make changes (Jay Stack helped us and he was awesome!)We had a kitchen remodel which included knocking out a wall and then expanding it even further. They added a walk-in closet on the 2nd floor too above the expanded area. They were able to match the new exterior of the house to the older part. Best of all they come every day and ON TIME!! Oh, and they leave your home in excellent condition every day. I could go on and on, but we felt as though they were worth every penny.

Old 01-13-2011, 02:21 PM

2 posts, read 1,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangled Threads View Post
If you're still looking, I've seen a number of neighbors in Collingswood use Cipriani Builders Home Improvement Remodeling Additions Kitchens Bathrooms & Flooring Results were nice looking and they appeared to work quickly.
Cipriani Builders are wonderful. You just can't go wrong with using them. They really have their act together and are really organized from day 1!! Our renovated and expanded kitchen and 2nd floor closet expansion are amazing!
Every person who steps into our kitchen is overwhelmed by how beautiful it is! We had lots of contractors come in before we chose Cipriani, some even came in with a lower bid, but we knew that you can't compare quality vs. price. You won't be disappointed!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia