Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 06:47 AM

7,780 posts, read 21,832,214 times

Advertisements

excellent... Great area.. Enjoy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracore View Post

Thanks to everyone posting to this thread, I have found my apartment within Cherry Hill (heck, I've got an SUV to drive my dog.. I guess I'll blend in with the soccer moms ) and minutes away from work which is quite helpful.

You are right though... I think it can be boring. But I'm not really the type of person who enjoys going to bars. Hopefully I'll find stuff to keep me occupied (join a Meetup group perhaps?)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 08:51 AM

364 posts, read 1,190,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VintageSunlight View Post
Mount Laurel, Marlton, Cherry Hill is all SUV driving soccer moms.
Hey, I do not drive an SUV and my son plays baseball not soccer! :P

I think Cherry Hill is a great choice - I'm sure it will work out great for you.

Old 07-07-2016, 06:02 AM

2 posts, read 1,211 times
Default Yes Ramblewood Village does have Bed bugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracore View Post
The only thing that worries me about Ramblewood is mention of bed bugs.. and high gas&electric bills?

Ramblewood Village Apartments Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Mount Laurel apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com
I am here to co firm ramblewood village apartments does have bed bugs!

Old 07-07-2016, 06:10 AM

2 posts, read 1,211 times
I live in Ramblewood Village apartments and yes, they do have bed bugs! I know, I moved in and for 6 months thought I was going crazy, my arms were full of scabs, itching waking me up in the middle of the night, my other family members didn't show signs of any itching, so thought it was just me. Low and behold, saw one crawling ony husband's pillow, at the time I wasn't positive what it was, I pulled back the sheets and blankets to find thousands of bed bugs in the mattress and box spring! I was so freaked out, I will not go back in that room or any other room! I sleep on the balcony! I am losing my mind, every small speck I freak out thinking it's a bed bug! Stay away, stay far away from this place!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia