Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2014, 07:28 PM

34 posts, read 89,212 times

Advertisements

Are there any model homes that we could visit for this builder? I am unable to find any, even though they have four communities they are building....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2014, 02:44 PM

186 posts, read 427,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrbarone View Post
Are there any model homes that we could visit for this builder? I am unable to find any, even though they have four communities they are building....
I have no personal experience with Wynlake, however in my recent home search I was told by a realtor that they are not a good builder and many of their homes are having serious mechanical issues, which is why in some of their communities there are lots of short sales.

Initially this realtor wanted me to look at some of their listings, but after doing her own research and finding out who the builder was, she took them off the list of prospective homes for me.

Old 03-29-2014, 09:31 PM

34 posts, read 89,212 times
Default thanks!

Thank you. My reAltor also mentioned they are trying to build a development on a landfill in voorhees!

Old 09-24-2014, 05:52 PM

2 posts, read 2,190 times
Wynlake actually shut the Haddonbrook job down in Voorhees on the ground they have owned since 1960 because the Landfill was not cleaned up properly. They do have township approval to build but they didn't want to move forward. It would be nice if everyone had their facts straight.

Old 09-24-2014, 05:58 PM

2 posts, read 2,190 times
The realtor you were dealing with probably didn't want to wait 9 months to get paid. They have to wait 9 months because of the back log of houses being built. You will also notice when you google Wynlake their is no owner complaints on record, just comments regarding what one agent says. I will tell you from dealing with Wynlake, the settlement dates have been long because of the backlog of buyers and lack of sub contractors. You can check with Pulte, Beazer and Toll Brothers, they are all experiencing delays!! Sincerely, McFact!!

Old 11-06-2014, 10:01 PM

1 posts, read 912 times
They don't have the approval to build. They had to refund money to those with deposits. There's a problem with the vapors from the land fill. It's in the town minutes. Who knows if they will ever build in Voorhees. But the sanctuary homes are fine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia