Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2006, 12:27 PM

103 posts, read 394,955 times

Advertisements

We are moving south in the spring and like Cherry Hill and Hadonfield because of the schools and such. But are daughter is only two and saw that we can get more for our money in probably Marlton. Any info on the area would be great! Everyone has been such a great help before and we really do appreciate it. Thanx!

Brianne
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2006, 08:35 AM

9 posts, read 42,982 times
Marlton is very nice and the schools are great it is like Cherry Hill in a lot of ways.....Have you considered Medford one town over and I think it has a fantastic school district and a great downtown. Haddonfield also has a great downtown just larger..but dollar for dollar Marlton is your best bet I think..

Old 10-31-2006, 12:20 AM

5 posts, read 33,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri0528 View Post
We are moving south in the spring and like Cherry Hill and Hadonfield because of the schools and such. But are daughter is only two and saw that we can get more for our money in probably Marlton. Any info on the area would be great! Everyone has been such a great help before and we really do appreciate it. Thanx!

Brianne
I heard on the news last week about an area in Mt. Laurel (the name of the neighborhood escapes me right now) that has large clusters of cancer that is affecting the people that live there. There are some families there that have had multiple family members and even pets diagnosed with brain tumors and other kinds of cancer. Please check out the area thoroughly. Keep in mind this is not all of Mt. Laurel only a certain small neighborhood. If I hear an update on this story on the news I will definately come back and post more on the specific area.

Old 11-04-2006, 07:16 AM

3 posts, read 23,033 times
Default Cancer In Mt Laurel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktea View Post
I heard on the news last week about an area in Mt. Laurel (the name of the neighborhood escapes me right now) that has large clusters of cancer that is affecting the people that live there. There are some families there that have had multiple family members and even pets diagnosed with brain tumors and other kinds of cancer. Please check out the area thoroughly. Keep in mind this is not all of Mt. Laurel only a certain small neighborhood. If I hear an update on this story on the news I will definately come back and post more on the specific area.
I found this interesting article on Mt Laurel, NJ
Two dozen cases of cancer and gastrointestinal or neurological diseases have struck the current or former occupants of the same 11 houses along Schoolhouse Lane in Mount Laurel.
Read More Here
www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/15708154.htm (broken link)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia