Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2014, 09:14 AM

19 posts, read 84,924 times

Advertisements

My family may be relocating to areas in burlington county. How is Lumberton? Seems like a good area with reputable schools. We're also considering Burlington Twp or possibly Delran.

Any input would be greatly appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2014, 10:55 AM

4,187 posts, read 11,897,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cj4178 View Post
My family may be relocating to areas in burlington county. How is Lumberton? Seems like a good area with reputable schools. We're also considering Burlington Twp or possibly Delran.

Any input would be greatly appreciated
Lumberton has some questionable area. Bobby's Run development is good.

Old 05-22-2014, 11:28 AM

19 posts, read 84,924 times
I noticed the Bobby's run development is pretty large. Where would the questionable areas be? Do they spillover in to the development?
Thanks for your input

Old 07-29-2014, 12:45 AM

1 posts, read 1,593 times
I am happy that you plan to move to Lumberton. People improve places, so if residents are unhappy with the city, it's up to us to improve the quality of life. After living in rather interesting, vibrant places, my husband and I returned to Lumberton/home after being away nearly 40 years. Let's make the most of I-95 and the natural attraction that we have in the Lumber River. I suggest that you learn the history of Lumberton. The place has an interesting beginning, including its diversity.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia