Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-12-2017, 08:38 PM

14 posts, read 12,907 times

Advertisements

Anyone here from/live in Galloway Twp? We are looking to relocate from super busy north Jersey to south Jersey for various reasons. We are from the Paramus area and definitely don't want to live in the same type of area. From doing house searches in Galloway, it seems the prices are right and the houses are really nice. We are a young couple, but also very boring lol, so we aren't exactly looking for "exciting" places. It seems Galloway is very woodsy/farmy yet not too far from the beach--this is absolutely perfect for us.

How do you like living in Galloway? From what I can tell, there really isn't much crime. How are the schools? Any advice/information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2017, 02:24 PM

32,923 posts, read 36,316,341 times
I see you're overwhelmed with responses. I'll bite.

I've never lived there, but I've been there a number of times. If you like quiet, it's not a bad place to live. I've never been in Paramus, but I never want to go there. It's really crowded and busy, and I don't like that sort of thing.

Don't live by the bay or Rt. 30

Old 02-15-2017, 04:36 PM

23,813 posts, read 34,657,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormie_IV View Post
Anyone here from/live in Galloway Twp? We are looking to relocate from super busy north Jersey to south Jersey for various reasons. We are from the Paramus area and definitely don't want to live in the same type of area. From doing house searches in Galloway, it seems the prices are right and the houses are really nice. We are a young couple, but also very boring lol, so we aren't exactly looking for "exciting" places. It seems Galloway is very woodsy/farmy yet not too far from the beach--this is absolutely perfect for us.

How do you like living in Galloway? From what I can tell, there really isn't much crime. How are the schools? Any advice/information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
My father moved to Galloway Twp the last few years of his life, from Cherry Hill. I'd suggest that you try to take a motel for a weekend & see how it feels to you. There are some housing developments there with HOAs. If you don't mind other people telling you what you can do with your property it might work for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia