U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2020, 07:54 AM

28,736 posts, read 12,463,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leps12 View Post
I’m way far off from retirement. What I care about now is my primary source of income...my salary, as would everyone else under the age of 55 at this point. I have a good career. I had it before Trump because I’m not a dinosaur unwilling to adapt to a 21st century economy and looking for a “savior.”

Poor people are the least likely to care about their 401k because they are least likely to have them. What’s best for them is higher pay, and nearly all of that higher pay for poor people circulates right back into the economy in the form of spending. Trickle up. You’d rather just seen them rot with obsolete minimum wages that have not kept pace with inflation since the late 60’s.

But considering stock markets tripled in value from 2009 to 2017, yeah...Thanks Obama!

What has the stock markets and unemployment done since Trump? No more $4/gallon or higher gas like with Obama either. yeah.....Thanks Trump!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2020, 08:07 AM

985 posts, read 864,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
What has the stock markets and unemployment done since Trump? No more $4/gallon or higher gas like with Obama either. yeah.....Thanks Trump!
Gas prices ended at $2.14 under Obama. We are at $2.60 now. DJIA is up 46% since Trump took office. At this point in Obama’s first term, it was up 58%. Unemployment moved from 9.9% to 4.1% under Obama, now at 3.5%. Just a continuation of the trend.

Charts and data can be your friend, too.

Old 01-26-2020, 08:14 AM

29,942 posts, read 20,544,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bursitis View Post
"Bad faith business practices."

LOL!

You people will believe anything fed to you from CNN.

So gullible.
It has nothing to do with CNN in fact I’ve never seen south Jersey discussed on CNN. I’m from the shore area, everyone down there knows people this happen too. If you read the links that I posted, none of them are from CNN. This happened many years before he ran for president .And all of them have court records attached to them. It’s 253 real people just from the Taj, pretty hard to claim they’re all lying. Especially when there are official records for all of them. And why people are so desperate to believe it’s all a conspiracy against their hero that they will turn against their neighbors is to me the most evidence of how destructive this man truly is.

Old 01-26-2020, 09:00 AM

7,477 posts, read 10,488,770 times
Quote:

LOL!

So gullible.
Trump tried to sell my grandfather land he didn’t own. It was no accident. Deceiving people isn’t just a business tactic for him. He does it for sport.

I don’t expect you to take my unverified word for it. Just contributing for the good of the order.

Old 01-26-2020, 10:40 AM

23,520 posts, read 29,388,722 times
Quote:

LOL!

So gullible.
You're missing the fact that I heard about it in 1989, from a contractor who knew some of Trump's victims. There's nothing political about that. What is political is your comments.

Old 01-26-2020, 10:55 AM

18,178 posts, read 12,987,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southbound_295 View Post
Pollinators?
Yes, protection for pollinators relaxed which means a problem for honeybees/apis melifera and other insects that pollinate crops. consider Hammonton has declared itself the blueberry capital of the world and south jersey beekeepers send truck loads of hives north to Maine in April to pollinate the vast blueberries barrens of northern Maine. Many standard varieties of blueberries have been developed in south jersey.

Look forward to Trump's visit into this bastion of moldy democrat leaders provided with lifetime political careers and premier networking advantage making them wealthy beyond their qualifications.

Old 01-26-2020, 03:30 PM

319 posts, read 86,299 times
There sure is a lot of sour grapes whining in this thread.

Old 01-26-2020, 04:17 PM

29,942 posts, read 20,544,485 times
Quote:
I don’t agree with you, but it would be appropriate, considering Tuesday’s rally is going to be nothing but a three hour whine fest about how unfair everyone is and what a victim he is.

Old 01-26-2020, 05:02 PM

7,477 posts, read 10,488,770 times
Quote:
You strike me more as a sweet grapes wining sort. Moscato?

Old 01-26-2020, 07:35 PM

985 posts, read 864,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
Maybe we'll get lucky and that Wildwood auditorium with Trump will mirror Ford's Theatre with Lincoln!
No, just no. GTFO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia