Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2021, 09:07 AM

23,839 posts, read 33,411,466 times

Advertisements

Rowan Medicine has their own vaccine sign up site, they sent me the link through their patient portal but it looks like it's the for public too. You have to be over 18, have not had any vaccine in the last 14 days and in the 1A category. They're vaccinating Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm. Here is the website. I've been seeing posts on other sites that people are having major issues with the NJ vaccine site so figured I'd post for people looking to register somewhere.

I'm reading that people should not take Tylenol or Motrin before getting the vaccine and wait until you see if you need it before taking it. Some people take it before because most vaccines have side effects.

ELIGIBLE INDIVIDUALS IN CATEGORY 1A

- Any person who works in a health care setting who has the potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients or infectious materials, law enforcement and fire personnel
- Persons aged 65 and older
- Persons aged 18 to 64 years old, who have at least one of the following chronic medical conditions that poses high-risk for severe COVID-19:
Cancer
Chronic kidney disease
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Down syndrome
Heart conditions (including heart failure, coronary artery disease, and cardiomyopathy)
Obesity (BMI greater than 30)
Sickle cell disease
Type-2 diabetes
Smoking
Immunocompromised due to organ transplant (talk to your doctor)
Pregnancy (talk to your doctor)
Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2021, 04:10 PM

1,163 posts, read 1,803,379 times
Rowan showed up on the NJVSS website, but my mother could not get an appointment via the website.

My mom needs her second shot of the Moderna but it looks like isn't available at Rowan unless you get your first shot with them.

Old 02-09-2021, 04:23 AM

23,839 posts, read 33,411,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ieee488 View Post
Rowan showed up on the NJVSS website, but my mother could not get an appointment via the website.

My mom needs her second shot of the Moderna but it looks like isn't available at Rowan unless you get your first shot with them.

I thought you had to stick with the same place for your 2nd shot. Hopefully she gets her dose.

Old 03-01-2021, 08:46 AM

1,163 posts, read 1,803,379 times
My mom managed to get appointments by calling.
She received her second dose at the same place where she received her first dose. yay
Her friend in Monmouth County will have to drive to a CVS in East Brunswick for her first dose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
View detailed profiles of: