Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2020, 08:05 AM

11 posts, read 10,698 times

Advertisements

Good morning. I've posted in another forum already, but was told I could maybe get some ideas on this forum as well. I'm a single woman in her 40s currently living in Ocean County. I have the ability to work from home. I'd like to relocate to a more affordable area away from the shore. Ideally, I'd like to rent a small single family home for a year or so and then buy something once I've settled on an area. I'd like to keep my budget to around $1,300 a month.

Some of the things I'm looking for are:
A safe, neat neighborhood with maybe some country charm and touches of nature.

I'd like to be within 10 or 15 minutes to a Shoprite, Target or Walmart, a library, etc.

It would be nice to have places to walk around. I currently live on a cul-de-sac in an area with no sidewalks. I miss being able to walk around town.

All in all, I guess I hope to find an area with some country flair, but nothing too remote or rural. Any ideas would be appreciated!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2020, 06:08 AM

592 posts, read 1,468,867 times
are you interested in moving to the west part of the state? Counties of Camden Gloucester, Burlington?

Old 05-13-2020, 09:14 AM

11 posts, read 10,698 times
I'd be interested in any of those areas, particularly Burlington, since it's closest. Also, I don't know what the traffic is like the closer you get to Philadelphia. I'd prefer to not have to hop on major roads in order to get around. Thank you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
View detailed profiles of: