Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-29-2020, 08:05 AM

37 posts, read 82,617 times

Advertisements

Good morning! It's been several years since I posted here but I'm back as I found this site to be very helpful the last time! Anyway, I'm looking at buying a condo around the Cherry Hill area and had a couple questions specifically on the Park Place Condos. These are the condos right near the intersection of Grove Street and Route 70 right across the street from the National Guard and the Cooper River (not to be confused with the nearby Park Place at Garden State Condos). Anyway, my questions are as follows...

1) Is anyone familiar with these condos, the association, and their reputation? The condo I'm looking at looks nice and has many of the features I'm looking for including location but I've noticed there are a lot of condos that have come on the market here in the past few months and they don't appear to sell quickly...

2) Related to the above, these condos are quite a bit less expensive than other nearby places such as Uxbridge...am I missing something? Is it the flood threat from the nearby river? Looking at some flood maps, they appear to be just out of the flood zone but close...

3) What are the general demographics there? From just checking it out a couple times it appears to be a mix which is good. Is there a high percentage of renters?

Thanks so much for any info or tips anyone might have!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2020, 01:25 AM

23,814 posts, read 34,675,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormguy80 View Post
Good morning! It's been several years since I posted here but I'm back as I found this site to be very helpful the last time! Anyway, I'm looking at buying a condo around the Cherry Hill area and had a couple questions specifically on the Park Place Condos. These are the condos right near the intersection of Grove Street and Route 70 right across the street from the National Guard and the Cooper River (not to be confused with the nearby Park Place at Garden State Condos). Anyway, my questions are as follows...

1) Is anyone familiar with these condos, the association, and their reputation? The condo I'm looking at looks nice and has many of the features I'm looking for including location but I've noticed there are a lot of condos that have come on the market here in the past few months and they don't appear to sell quickly...

2) Related to the above, these condos are quite a bit less expensive than other nearby places such as Uxbridge...am I missing something? Is it the flood threat from the nearby river? Looking at some flood maps, they appear to be just out of the flood zone but close...

3) What are the general demographics there? From just checking it out a couple times it appears to be a mix which is good. Is there a high percentage of renters?

Thanks so much for any info or tips anyone might have!
My guess would be that if a house in Kingsway Village is on the market the nearby condos will take a hit. Also, drive down Park Blvd, if you haven't. Many of the units in Waterford are privately owned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia