Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia
 [Register]
New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia Burlington County, Camden County, Gloucester County, Salem County in South Jersey
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2008, 01:54 PM

3 posts, read 8,541 times

Advertisements

My husband and I are new to the Cherry Hill area and are looking for other couples in our age range (30-35) who are also new to the area to go to dinner and social events. We like the area, but are not utilizing it to its full potential. Sometimes its just nice to socialize with other people. Looking forward to hear from other Cherry Hill Newbies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2008, 02:16 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mchompers View Post
My husband and I are new to the Cherry Hill area and are looking for other couples in our age range (30-35) who are also new to the area to go to dinner and social events. We like the area, but are not utilizing it to its full potential. Sometimes its just nice to socialize with other people. Looking forward to hear from other Cherry Hill Newbies.
Shannybannany and her hubby are also newbies to Cherry Hill... a little bit older than you but they are great people to hang out with. I met them a few months back... big fun!

Old 10-14-2008, 02:29 PM

1,340 posts, read 3,696,875 times
Quote:
Do you have children?

Old 10-14-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatasNJ View Post
Do you have children?
We don't have any kids - just a dog (beagle)

Old 10-14-2008, 02:52 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Quote:
Shanny and hubby have no kids either..just dogs as well - she usually chimes in around 8:00 or so... I'm sure she'll respond to your thread : )

Old 10-14-2008, 03:28 PM

1,340 posts, read 3,696,875 times
Quote:
Got ya. Well my wife and I live in the area (Collingswood/Westmont) which is right next to Garden State Shopping Center on Grove/70. We are not NEW to the area but I am sure we would be up for meeting up and having dinner/drinks etc... We don't have children either just 2 dogs.
Send me a PM and we can exchange emails or something.

Old 10-14-2008, 06:26 PM

1,369 posts, read 4,637,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Shanny and hubby have no kids either..just dogs as well - she usually chimes in around 8:00 or so... I'm sure she'll respond to your thread : )
Hey Wiley...You pimpin' me out?
LOL!

Hi, yep...hubby and I moved to Cherry Hill from San Francisco this past Spring. We are still feelin' our way around. My hubby is from LA and I am originally from Monmouth County. We moved here after 12 years in Cali.

We're dog people too and no kiddies.
Drop me a pm.
Cheers,
Shanny

Old 10-14-2008, 07:04 PM

32,919 posts, read 36,316,341 times
I'm way over 30 but I act silly often so people think that I must be much younger than I am My husband likes sports, old movies and is a kickin pool player. I like to camp, hike, garden and, uh, go to places new to me. I had a free day so I walked around two county parks and toured Riverton. Oh, wait a minute; you were looking for two people simultainusly.

Old 10-15-2008, 02:30 PM

I am always looking for a new friends, and if the husbands get along too, that's just bonus! I would love to find a friend to shop with, have coffee with etc... My husband also loves sports, he played American football at Cambridge University in England. He is a runner and mountain/road biker as well. I love to socialize, music and love to entertain. I am 31 and my husband is 35, but age doesn't make that big of difference. We have 1 dog, no kids. One problem is that most people our age have children, so we are left out of that social group! Send me a PM and we can talk more.

Old 10-03-2009, 09:41 AM

20 posts, read 46,532 times
Hi Shanny! I live in San Francisco right now and I am thinking of moving to Cherry Hill in the next year or so. I visited South Jersey a few times to visit some friends and loved the area. SF is so expensive and I'm sort of "done" with the Bay so to speak. I'm waiting until I finish school, so I have a little certificate in my pocket before I move. My move would not be with a hubby - just solo. Can you tell me about your experience of moving from SF to NJ - specifically Cherry Hill?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey > New Jersey Suburbs of Philadelphia