U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-15-2010, 05:38 AM

1 posts, read 5,069 times

Advertisements

I just found an apartment in Arbor Hill,nutley. The price sounds acceptable. And I need to finalize it this weekend. The thing concerns me is that it seems this complex is currently under investigation by united states Environmental protection agency (USEPA). Anybody has more info about this? Is the contamination very serious?
Thank you very much for your inputs.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 11-01-2010, 07:17 PM

4 posts, read 12,710 times
Default Arbor Hill in Nutley Has Bad Management and Board

The management in Arbor Hills in Nutley, NJ SUCKS! Sharon Pedicini is the worst manager ever! 432 owners Inc aka Arbor Hills makes over 200k each month. Where is the money going?? It sure as hells is not going to help with the shareholders issues! All Sharon the manager does is ignore you. Arbor hills needs new management and a new board. One person on the board owns over 70 apartments in the complex and pulls a lot of stings. He likes a manager like Sharon so she can ignore situations like assisting shareholders with issues. Someone please help!!! Boot Sharon!!

Old 11-01-2010, 07:36 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,519,552 times
Take a look at apartment ratings.com...personally I wouldn't want to rent there

Arbor Hills Apartment Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Nutley apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com

Old 03-31-2011, 09:22 PM

1 posts, read 4,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonday2004 View Post
I just found an apartment in Arbor Hill,nutley. The price sounds acceptable. And I need to finalize it this weekend. The thing concerns me is that it seems this complex is currently under investigation by united states Environmental protection agency (USEPA). Anybody has more info about this? Is the contamination very serious?
Thank you very much for your inputs.

Hi! I am in exactly the same situation, just found a nice apartment in Arbor hills Nutley and am concerned about this investigation going on. what kind of contamination is it? did anybody find out, I can't seem to find any answers in google!thanks!

Old 08-14-2013, 02:49 PM

1 posts, read 3,282 times
l also heard they are turning this place into apartament complex,... if so, prices will go up a lot and will be easy to sale, great investiment!
Anybody knows anything about?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: