Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2010, 11:43 AM

132 posts, read 631,743 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKIE27 View Post
I can give direct quotes from their FB pages (not FB friends with them but have mutual friends so 2/3 of their pages are public to me):

punkbeeeetch how you gonna go and leave me like that. stay strong dude

gonna miss seeing your smile & hearing *name* babby ! & all the times we chilled, goodluck tomorrow ♥

Stupid ass ***** son...yuh was my ride or die ***** now yuh jus left one of da *****s datlove yuh da most aint on no homo shxt ***** ma brodda nd ma son lol dis shxt dnt even feel realyuh fuked up yuh still gonna b ma ***** pce bro

you knoww you're my babyy♥

i ♥ you forget what ANYONE says

Aye KUZ keep ur head u gonna make it thru. Infact i'm comin 2 ur house rite now............just like family bro.

if i could, i'd ring your neck right now because i know you're so much better than all of this, but regardless i still love you and deep down i know you've got one big ass heart so i hope to god everything goes as well as it possibly could for all of you. stay up dude ♥

MISS ALL YA'LL *****S STAY UP BRO ..YA'LL GOIN GET OUT SOON DONT WORRY BOUT IT . THE FAM IS HERE FOR YA'LL !

Hey *name* sorry about what happen man. Times are tuff and life is ruff. It's up to you to fixes thing *name* I hope you make the right distion. Your still my friend and I will be looking forwed to seeing you again. Your friend *name*!

Oh, and my personal favorite:
everyone f**** up. but no matter what you do and no matter what happens i will always love you *name*. ♥

This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are way too many to copy and paste.
Wow, I am speechless. I cannot believe the garbage posted on their FB pages. These low lifes are supporting each other despite having MURDERED a person. An innocent victim who was a positive contribution to society. A person who has a son attending the same high school as the killers and their friends.

And what kind of ghetto language was that ?? It wasn't even English.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2010, 11:50 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,729,623 times
Quote:
I can give direct quotes from their FB pages (not FB friends with them but have mutual friends so 2/3 of their pages are public to me):

gonna miss seeing your smile & hearing *name* babby ! & all the times we chilled, goodluck tomorrow ♥

Stupid ass ***** son...yuh was my ride or die ***** now yuh jus left one of da *****s datlove yuh da most aint on no homo shxt ***** ma brodda nd ma son lol dis shxt dnt even feel realyuh fuked up yuh still gonna b ma ***** pce bro

Aye KUZ keep ur head u gonna make it thru. Infact i'm comin 2 ur house rite now............just like family bro.

if i could, i'd ring your neck right now because i know you're so much better than all of this, but regardless i still love you and deep down i know you've got one big ass heart so i hope to god everything goes as well as it possibly could for all of you. stay up dude ♥

MISS ALL YA'LL *****S STAY UP BRO ..YA'LL GOIN GET OUT SOON DONT WORRY BOUT IT . THE FAM IS HERE FOR YA'LL !

Hey *name* sorry about what happen man. Times are tuff and life is ruff. It's up to you to fixes thing *name* I hope you make the right distion. Your still my friend and I will be looking forwed to seeing you again. Your friend *name*!

everyone f**** up. but no matter what you do and no matter what happens i will always love you *name*. ♥

Not one word of sympathy for the victim or his family.....

Good grief do the schools not teach spelling anymore....what the hell is that???

Old 07-02-2010, 12:02 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,853,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2do4now View Post
It usually starts with a couple of thugs/bullies causing problems in school. Then other punks start associating with them to feel cool and powerful. Next thing you know, they become a bunch of azzholes with riot mentality. I highly doubt the black or whites punks were good students, well mannered, respectful, and of high morals.

What troubles me is that there is no reason to attack an innocent stranger and beat him to death. Where is their regard for human life !!!!!
They were athletes ,probably got covered for in HS. Probably did other disturbing crap , it wouldn't suprise me.

Old 07-02-2010, 12:03 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,853,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post

Good grief do the schools not teach spelling anymore....what the hell is that???
LOL , thats the slang we use today , thats like a cross breed of Ghetto and Guido slangs ....haaahah

Old 07-02-2010, 12:08 PM

13,404 posts, read 28,729,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
LOL , thats the slang we use today , thats like a cross breed of Ghetto and Guido slangs ....haaahah
Makes them sound like a bunch of uneducated dopes

Old 07-02-2010, 12:12 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,801,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post

Maybe there should be a new class offered in high school titled "The Virtues of transposing text message slang onto a keyboard: how to shorten the number of keypunches on an Iphone"! In 20 years that will be offered for 3 college credits at CCM.

One of the key telltale signs of a nation in a stage of freefall occurs when we lose our essential bond, which is the commonality and standardization of language. The USA has been in decline, first with multiculturalism, multilingualism, and now, it seems, the increasing usage of slang as it applies to printing or writing. This is not unique to the present day. It has happened repeatedly throughout the course of human history.

The sad aspect of the movie "Idiocracy" is that while the movie is supposed to take place 500 years in the future, in reality, the creator and writer of the movie really made the motion picture as a commentary on our present day American society. The 'tweets' or "Facebook" or whatever the hell social networking site that Jackie27 was good enough to share with us in this thread serves as exhibit 1A.

When you examine the increasingly grotesque nature of crimes being committed today, combined with the utter bastardization of language skills, one can only conclude we are well on the path to a third world society. And it's a damn shame because my kids are going to bear witness to it.

Old 07-02-2010, 02:31 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:

So, bottom line is a father, husband, college professor and scientist is taken from us and we get stuck with a 1/2 dozen scumbags to take care of.

What a deal.

FM.

Old 07-02-2010, 03:18 PM

9,324 posts, read 16,665,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
Ah High School Aheletes , they probably have been covered for before.
Oh those "golden jocks" that get all that special treatment. I hope they prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. White, black it doesn't matter...they are animals that deserve to lose their freedom and future, like the future they took from this educated hard-working man and his family.

Old 07-02-2010, 04:29 PM

3 posts, read 6,508 times
Quote:

and do you want to include some other comments?

so unexpectedddddddddddd.

DAmmm yo....i dont think i can ever look at u the same way again. Thats just ****ed up

damn *name* u know i always told u that u were a good ass kid until ur around other people & u turn into someone else.. u shoulda been u all along

Old 07-02-2010, 04:41 PM

20,343 posts, read 19,925,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBgirl1 View Post
and do you want to include some other comments?

so unexpectedddddddddddd.

DAmmm yo....i dont think i can ever look at u the same way again. Thats just ****ed up

damn *name* u know i always told u that u were a good ass kid until ur around other people & u turn into someone else.. u shoulda been u all along
Your point?

The fact that someone simply disapproves of their associate's unconscionable behavior is a lame response at best.

Fact is we have way too many citizens who behave, glorify and are impressed by savage, barbaric, ignorant, uneducated behavior.

They need to be sent far, far away from those that are decent, civilized and contributors to society.

There's no middle ground with me when it comes to that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey