Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2010, 03:45 PM

6 posts, read 10,466 times

Advertisements

I have boiled it down to Kuser village and Princeton court apartments in Hamilton. Kuser village looked fine but I am skeptical about the safety there as it seems to be a little too close to Trenton IMO. Princeton court apartments were kind of old but definitely quieter, only problem was that leasing lady who did not seem to care a bit about future tenants. She really made me feel unwelcome but I convinced myself that it was fine as I am not going to be talking to her or see her that often anyway, once I move in.

Do any of you guys live in these apartments? Please throw some light for me...How have been your experiences so far in these two communities? We are a couple in their late 20s looking to move to Hamilton this September. How safe are these apartments? Looking at police logs was not so helpful. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2010, 08:02 PM

3,026 posts, read 9,056,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmstx View Post
I have boiled it down to Kuser village and Princeton court apartments in Hamilton. Kuser village looked fine but I am skeptical about the safety there as it seems to be a little too close to Trenton IMO. Princeton court apartments were kind of old but definitely quieter, only problem was that leasing lady who did not seem to care a bit about future tenants. She really made me feel unwelcome but I convinced myself that it was fine as I am not going to be talking to her or see her that often anyway, once I move in.

Do any of you guys live in these apartments? Please throw some light for me...How have been your experiences so far in these two communities? We are a couple in their late 20s looking to move to Hamilton this September. How safe are these apartments? Looking at police logs was not so helpful. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
You should be fine in both of these communities as far as safety is concerned.

Kuser Village is closer to Trenton, but still ok.

Princeton Court is solidly in Hamilton Square.

I work in Hamilton but don't live there.

Check out the residents' ratings here-
Kuser Village Apartment Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Hamilton apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com

Princeton Court Apartment Ratings, Reviews, Map, Rents, and other Hamilton Township apartments for rent from ApartmentRatings.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey