Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 12:45 AM

593 posts, read 1,660,923 times

Advertisements

doesn't christie have a catholic school k-12 education? the way he's going to war with the public school system, you'd think public school screwed him out an education.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2010, 04:03 AM

990 posts, read 2,557,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
doesn't christie have a catholic school k-12 education? the way he's going to war with the public school system, you'd think public school screwed him out an education.

Why?

Because we pay... and pay.... and pay for it.

Old 07-27-2010, 05:07 AM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banger View Post
Why?

Because we pay... and pay.... and pay for it.
Exactly...pay for items like there boozing/partying atlantic city convention every year...where its "recommended" they attend training seminars there. Right.

Unions have run this state into the ground. I'm not on board with everything Christie is doing but I give him credit for cutting spending and dealing with pension reform...something no other governor has done in a long long time.

Old 07-27-2010, 05:10 AM

3,269 posts, read 9,935,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post

He is not a war with the public school system. He is at war with the teacher's union (and quite right too).

Old 07-27-2010, 05:35 AM

23,551 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Default breathless

"why is anybody taking a private school graduates input on the public school system seriously"

Outstanding question !

The next quandry will be to challenge the validity of electing a community organizer president and questioning his decisions on the economy.

Old 07-27-2010, 06:57 AM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,266 times
Yup also the validity of electing a president who's never served in the military to think he knows anything about how to run the wars and pullout.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:16 AM

1,931 posts, read 3,413,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgt04 View Post
Yup also the validity of electing a president who's never served in the military to think he knows anything about how to run the wars and pullout.

Exactly my thought. Electing a commisioner of education who has never done anything in the education field. Well I guess thats ok if you are playing politics like most of this country does. Whats good for the goose is I guess good for the gander.

Old 07-27-2010, 11:05 AM

13,404 posts, read 28,729,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
Exactly my thought. Electing a commisioner of education who has never done anything in the education field. Well I guess thats ok if you are playing politics like most of this country does. Whats good for the goose is I guess good for the gander.
Not elected but appointed by the Gov

Nothing???? Not much but something:

Schundler was a Professor of Public Policy at The King's College, a Christian/ liberal arts college located in the Empire State Building

Old 07-27-2010, 11:53 AM

2,942 posts, read 6,007,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababua View Post
Statements like these makes one wonder "just how well you did in school"?
Were you part of the "grade inflation" graduates? You must have been since all you do is come on these boards with "troll" like statements that do nothing but seek to inflame the rest of the board.

Old 07-27-2010, 03:52 PM

467 posts, read 1,522,483 times
I'm always amazed at those who conflate the interests of educators with the larger interests of the school system and of children. They frequently overlap, but clearly not always.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey