Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-10-2010, 05:45 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,221,445 times

Advertisements

I guess if you can handle driving in New Jersey or New York, then anywhere else will seem like a piece of cake (except Boston of course ).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2010, 12:47 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
funny, some guy was in front of me yesterday and there were a couple of people on the side of the road wanting to cross. the guy stops in the middle of the road to let them cross. i laid the horn on him good and i didnt stop. he was making hand gestures and driving really slow and dumb so i opened my window and started yelling at him. then we get stopped at a light and i can see he is thinking of doing something. he opens his door and stands up. he started arguing about how they were crossing and he had to stop. i told him that its dangerous to stop in the middle of the road like that and they werent crossing. he got in his car and that was it.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:10 PM

9,375 posts, read 20,801,239 times
There's a-holes every where, every road, any where in the country. End of story.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:22 PM

2,653 posts, read 5,961,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
funny, some guy was in front of me yesterday and there were a couple of people on the side of the road wanting to cross. the guy stops in the middle of the road to let them cross. i laid the horn on him good and i didnt stop. he was making hand gestures and driving really slow and dumb so i opened my window and started yelling at him. then we get stopped at a light and i can see he is thinking of doing something. he opens his door and stands up. he started arguing about how they were crossing and he had to stop. i told him that its dangerous to stop in the middle of the road like that and they werent crossing. he got in his car and that was it.
Cool story............................................. .

Old 09-24-2010, 01:46 PM

593 posts, read 1,660,923 times
The only people that say Jersey drivers aren't bad are people from New Jersey. Jersey people can't drive.

Old 09-24-2010, 01:53 PM

593 posts, read 1,660,923 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ez2do4now View Post
That's because many crazy Jersey drivers are NY transplants. They are used to weaving and cutting other drivers on congested streets and now apply those same skills on the turnpike and GSP but at higher speeds.

Please. Don't blame people from other states for bad driving cause a lot of those people are born and raised in Jersey.

Old 09-24-2010, 02:30 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by openheads View Post
Cool story............................................. .
it would have been cooler if i would have gotten out of the car and beat him to a pulp. but i dont really get angry so i wasnt looking to be a guy who fights people in a fit of road rage. it reminded me of this thread because the one guy said that i can get in trouble one day since im not a tough guy. i didnt consider the situation where i get stuck behind the guy in a light.

the spur of the moment plan if he popped out with a gun was to slam his car.

Old 09-25-2010, 01:44 AM

5,450 posts, read 8,762,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by angerinthenation View Post
The only people that say Jersey drivers aren't bad are people from New Jersey. Jersey people can't drive.
You need to just go away for a while and learn about the good in life..... You are always so negative. When you do, you will learn about what's really important in life.
Also, please go outside of NJ - it will help you to see that it isn't so bad here....

Old 09-25-2010, 11:00 AM

334 posts, read 731,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
what does that mean? im supposed to stop what im doing because someone might illegally attack me? i wouldnt expect someone to do that but im prepared for that.
I knew someone who used to think like you...he found out that he wasn't bulletproof. After what he went through, I'll gladly get out of the left lane to let a cuckoobird fly by me. Way too many crazys out here and life is too short.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey