Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2007, 07:40 PM

84 posts, read 284,642 times

Advertisements

LOL... That's exactly what I did!!!! My son was 12 at the time... and when he said 'look at them people laying on the ground, are they dead?' I said 'no, that's what drugs do to you! You always remember what you are seeing here today if you ever think about doing drugs!' So far, my son is very straight laced and his sites are set on the military or law enforcement.... I hope that never changes! But he responded with 'I would never do that mom, I want to be in the Air Force, can't fly planes if you can't get up off the ground!' LOL... he's a good kid. He also said that he saw a guy actually picking his own head up off of his lap. The guy lifted his own head up with his own hands and as soon as he let go, it fell back down.... how sad!!! I'm actually kinda glad my son saw that... and hope he never forgets it!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-12-2007, 01:36 PM

1 posts, read 3,230 times
Default Seafood -Brigantine

Don't know if it's too late... but right in Brigantine is a restaurant called Mickey's Raw Bar. It is attached to another restaurant called Steak 38. Great seafood, especially all you can eat King Crabs. I highly recommend it. Other non-seafood items on menu for you landlubbers including a prime rib special

Old 10-12-2007, 01:55 PM

84 posts, read 284,642 times
We saw Mickey's but didn't go in... we did find Brigantine Seafood though...it's was great!!! Outstanding service and the best fresh seafood!!

Old 10-14-2007, 08:14 PM

109 posts, read 477,573 times
Wink THe Old Waterway

THeres a resturant just off rt 40 by Borgata called The Old Waterway. You can eat inside or outside on the deck overlooking the strip of AC, and hence the names it's on the water.
The food is always delicious, as with anything down that way.

Old 01-04-2008, 04:09 PM

8 posts, read 40,993 times
Default Close to AC

East Bay Crab & Grille is good for seafood and offer other non-fish items.

About 15 minutes from Atlantic City

eastbaycrab.com/

Old 01-05-2008, 02:11 PM

1,198 posts, read 1,624,920 times
Dock's Oyster House in Atlantic City is very good. Someone highly recommended Hooper's Seafood in Brigantine as well, though I have never been.

Old 07-20-2008, 02:19 PM

1 posts, read 3,033 times
Default Brigantine Seafood

For anyone going to Brigantine, try Brigantine Seafood. The food is fresh, the service prompt and the owner is just a great nice guy (and good chef). The crabs are out of this world and the portions outstanding. Casual, reasonable and really, really good food. Also the place is small but very clean unlike other places in the area.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:01 PM

101 posts, read 460,504 times
i lived in brigantine for a year, and we still look forward to going to the crab trap on the circle by somers point.. here's the link.. great restaurant.. The Crab Trap Restaurant
we went to ocean city last week in june, and took turns babysitting the kid, my sister-in-law got to go for a date night, and she loved it.. (we opted for an AC trip instead) i still go to the fAA tech center on the mainland (in pomona), and the locals still recommend it to people visiting...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey