U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-26-2010, 02:44 PM

8 posts, read 18,735 times

Advertisements

I'm wondering if anyone has children in Wanaque Elementary School and can give me some feeback. We have seen a rental house in Wanaque that we like and I went to see the school last week. We have to make our final decision in the next few days if we are going to move there or not. The school seemed o.k. but I was kind of rushed through my tour the day I went there because the woman showing me around had a meeting and I am now waiting for her to get back to me with answers to other questions I have.

I have a child in sixth grade so it would be great to hear from anyone that has children that are either currently in this school or recently went to this school. I'd just like to know how you find the curriculum, teachers, homework, etc. Also if there are a lot of problems with bullying, etc or if overall that's not too big of a problem. My son had some issues where we currently are of being picked on a bit and just dealing with generally unkind children. I know you are most likely going to find this anywhere but I just really want to be sure it's not a big problem at this school after what we've already dealt with.

Thanks
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

>