Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 11:51 PM

43 posts, read 208,973 times

Advertisements

Two young professionals looking to rellocate to the Governor's Pointe developement off of Route 1 in North Brunswick. Took a quick drive-by tour today and the place looks very nice for a 20 year old community....saw nice quality cars and the general area looks clean and presentable. Anyone currently live there or has experience with the development can offer reviews on quality/safety etc. ?

Thank you

Also looking for suggestions in that 10 mile radius for other condo complexes under $250k with 2br and easy access to Pway/tpike
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2007, 08:17 AM

43 posts, read 208,973 times
bump anyone

Old 07-16-2007, 03:17 PM

2 posts, read 18,507 times
I live in governors pointe for 7 years now. It's a nice, quite neighborhood with working professionals. Everyone basically minds their own business. If you're looking to buy, I would recommend a townhouse versus condo, more private and nicer inside. They are building a train station, condos, townhouses, restraunts, etc across Route 1 at what used to be the Johnson & Johnson plant It is easy access to the Turnpike, Parkway (north or south) and Routes 95, 295. Takes me a little over an hour to get to Philadelphia or New York in the morning. Good luck to ya! Any questions, feel free to ask.

Old 07-16-2007, 03:51 PM

1,289 posts, read 6,083,390 times
I can help you if you would like. Feel free to e mail or PM me and I can send you some information about the North Brunswick area that you desire. I can also send you listings on the market in the complex so you get a general idea of the pricing of the condos in the area. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

Old 07-17-2007, 07:08 PM

119 posts, read 238,657 times
Governors Pointe had over 50 units sold for past months since it is a very desirable community, near NYC train station, and North Brunswick high school's ranking moving up in NJ Science League Competitions for recent years. Many people working at Wall St living here, very nice community.

Other town with 2br 2ba condo around $250,000, you can consider Society Hill Piscataway which is right next to Rutgers Univ with brand new highway Rt 18 all the way to Turpike, they are taking off the last traffic light of dozens ... Piscataway High School just won National Plaque on FBLA Business Competition, so the town is getting very popular. It also offer FREE preschool for kids over 4 years old.

Old 11-02-2007, 12:11 PM

2 posts, read 19,983 times
Default Bus to NYC

I know that you can take a bus from Governor's Pointe to NYC. Where do you catch it?

Old 11-02-2007, 01:28 PM

50 posts, read 197,599 times
Default New townhouses

Quote:
Originally Posted by anayis_27 View Post
I live in governors pointe for 7 years now. It's a nice, quite neighborhood with working professionals. Everyone basically minds their own business. If you're looking to buy, I would recommend a townhouse versus condo, more private and nicer inside. They are building a train station, condos, townhouses, restraunts, etc across Route 1 at what used to be the Johnson & Johnson plant It is easy access to the Turnpike, Parkway (north or south) and Routes 95, 295. Takes me a little over an hour to get to Philadelphia or New York in the morning. Good luck to ya! Any questions, feel free to ask.
Can you give me some more information on the new townhouses coming up where J&J was. I have heard of them but unable to find more information..

Thanks

Old 11-05-2007, 10:49 AM

50 posts, read 197,599 times
anybody have more information about the new townhouses coming up in North Brunswick?

Old 11-05-2007, 02:02 PM

56 posts, read 674,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newnjbuyer View Post
anybody have more information about the new townhouses coming up in North Brunswick?
I believe that won't be for awhile. Nothing has started yet and I read that it will probably be 10 years before the transit village is complete.

Old 11-05-2007, 02:07 PM

56 posts, read 674,468 times
Speaking of townhome/condo communities in the Brunswick area, does one have to apply (fill out an application) when purchasing? Is there an application fee? Would living in these communities be like living in a Nazi Regime with all the rules? I have two small dogs who yes, will bark if someone is outside the door and I don't want any trouble with anyone. I have been researching and am very interested in buying next summer.

Thanks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey