Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 09:40 AM

8,306 posts, read 3,470,107 times

Advertisements

Any other good outlet malls in NJ besides Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth ??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2007, 09:41 AM

2,736 posts, read 9,670,841 times
Theres a bunch of outlets down by great adventure

Old 09-26-2007, 09:47 AM

Location: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
1,132 posts, read 2,104,546 times
Harmon Cove Outlet in Secaucus, NJ

Old 09-26-2007, 10:12 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,979,006 times
The Liberty Village outlets in Flemington aren't bad. It's the only place I go to shop for Ralph Lauren stuff... The prices at Macy's are obscene!

Old 09-26-2007, 02:03 PM

2,865 posts, read 9,367,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyGal View Post
Any other good outlet malls in NJ besides Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth ??
Jackson Factory Outlet Mall

Jackson Premium Outlets

New Jersey Outlet Malls

Diane G

Old 09-26-2007, 04:15 PM

311 posts, read 1,376,864 times
Lafayette Village in Lafayette is a good one.

Outlet and Country Shopping in Sussex County New Jersey

Old 09-26-2007, 05:52 PM

1,106 posts, read 4,898,592 times
I also like Liberty Village in Flemington. It's a nice place to walk around. I've also been to Jackson Outlets but still prefer Liberty Village.

Old 09-26-2007, 06:16 PM

329 posts, read 1,442,816 times
Sometimes the word "oulet" is used too loosely and the prices aren't truly outlet prices.
For quality and the best prices, travel the extra mile (or 50) and go to Reading or Lancaster. I love Reading the best. Their Vanity Fair, Coach, Jones New York, Lee outlets are amazing. They are packed at Christmas time, but it is worth the trip. Spend the night and hit Lancaster the following day for more amazing shopping. You will not be dosappointed.

Old 09-26-2007, 06:34 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,690,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJTina View Post
Sometimes the word "oulet" is used too loosely and the prices aren't truly outlet prices.
For quality and the best prices, travel the extra mile (or 50) and go to Reading or Lancaster. I love Reading the best. Their Vanity Fair, Coach, Jones New York, Lee outlets are amazing. They are packed at Christmas time, but it is worth the trip. Spend the night and hit Lancaster the following day for more amazing shopping. You will not be dosappointed.
have you been to The Crossings in Tannersville PA or Woodbury Commons in NY? I'm wondering how they compare to Reading or Lancaster. I generally avoid Woodbury because it's just too big, plus you have to pay tax on clothing. I do like The Crossings though - just the right size. But, if Lancaster or Reading is cheaper, I'll head out there!

Old 09-26-2007, 08:02 PM

329 posts, read 1,442,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
have you been to The Crossings in Tannersville PA or Woodbury Commons in NY? I'm wondering how they compare to Reading or Lancaster. I generally avoid Woodbury because it's just too big, plus you have to pay tax on clothing. I do like The Crossings though - just the right size. But, if Lancaster or Reading is cheaper, I'll head out there!
I have not been to either. I have found my Eutopia. But, I was interested in The Crossings because they have Chico's and Ecko Unltd. How far from Reading is Tannersville?

Google, "Reading Outlets" and check out the stores. Here is an example of the savings I bought a Coach bag (large tote) for $60. Granted, it was last season's (they also have Dooney store there) If that would bother you than maybe Reading wouldn't be for you. I also purchased about $500 worth of lingerie and loungewear for a fraction of it's price, (not all for me..gifts lol) at Vanity Fair. There is Nautica, Liz, Lee,and Godiva, too. I would not lead you astray, you know that. Reading and foilage go perfect together.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey