Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-28-2007, 12:08 PM

131 posts, read 360,419 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikkiwoo View Post
ugh. I have to agree with everyone saying Camden. Bad news! I have seen quite a lot of bad crime there. Other towns Ive been to on my list:
Vineland
Bridgeton
Pennsgrove
Pennsville (okay town, but is cancerville, usa)
Pleasantville
Atlantic City (unless you love crime and prostitutes)
Downtown Woodbury
Deptford (I unfortunately live here now...but only a few months till I move!) -Ive had my car hit several times here... and people left it. Stuff stolen from it... Police are always around... Husbands car was vandalized... Drugs... etc.
I hear Pleasanville is now scarier than Atlantic City these days!!

Old 03-28-2007, 12:19 PM

2,881 posts, read 6,086,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MySkreenName01 View Post
I hear Pleasanville is now scarier than Atlantic City these days!!
Unless you live in Atlantic City, what would you be doing in the 'scary' parts anyway? Just curious...

Old 03-28-2007, 08:16 PM

114 posts, read 208,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
Given the size difference (I think 4th smallest), I'm pretty sure ratio wise(if Jersey was the same land area as SC) that Jersey is MUCH larger. We are the densest state in the country. Because we are so dense, a little relief I would not see as bad (but then...that's just me).
Wo Wo Nexus, Tahiti why are we still trying to convince "Crazy" that New Jersey is not nearly as bad as shes claimng it to be. Hey Crazy tell you what you've made some very valid points but hey like I said before if you really hate it up here and I really see you do then maybe just me you shouldn't just delete your Jersey Blog and sign up for a NC Blog because because honestly in the next coming year when your in NC or where ever and have your husband and your little crazies you'll realize "HEY JERSEY WASN'T THAT BAD" but hey I gurantee that you'll be back but hey I hope you'll be happier in your new home "I GUESS" but I was born in Jersey and I Most likely Die in Jersey

Old 03-28-2007, 08:19 PM

114 posts, read 208,773 times
WOW this thread gets longer and longer each time i'm on yo if anyone got anything positive to say about jersey look for the forum named "SHOW SOME LOVE" and let outsiders and NJ living but non NJ representing People now that NJ is just not that bad

Old 03-28-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyM'Fers View Post
Wo Wo Nexus, Tahiti why are we still trying to convince "Crazy" that New Jersey is not nearly as bad as shes claimng it to be. Hey Crazy tell you what you've made some very valid points but hey like I said before if you really hate it up here and I really see you do then maybe just me you shouldn't just delete your Jersey Blog and sign up for a NC Blog because because honestly in the next coming year when your in NC or where ever and have your husband and your little crazies you'll realize "HEY JERSEY WASN'T THAT BAD" but hey I gurantee that you'll be back but hey I hope you'll be happier in your new home "I GUESS" but I was born in Jersey and I Most likely Die in Jersey
Yeah I kinda beat a dead horse with Crazy. But realistically, I have some griefs with Jersey but I still love it. I guess I can't just expect everybody to share the same love (whether they're from here or not...)

Old 03-28-2007, 08:29 PM

1,453 posts, read 4,929,134 times
This thread is really getting useless. Wishing someone well in their new home "I guess"? When people can't express good or bad w/o attacks-time to move on to a new thread.

Old 03-28-2007, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyntmac View Post
This thread is really getting useless. Wishing someone well in their new home "I guess"? When people can't express good or bad w/o attacks-time to move on to a new thread.
Yeah I'm guilty of it a bit. I just wonder when people express their views harshly...

Old 03-28-2007, 09:13 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,401,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66nexus View Post
Yeah I kinda beat a dead horse with Crazy. But realistically, I have some griefs with Jersey but I still love it. I guess I can't just expect everybody to share the same love (whether they're from here or not...)
It's like I've said, "Leave New Jersey to the people who truly love it".

Old 03-28-2007, 09:30 PM

7,055 posts, read 19,297,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretender View Post
I will pass on New Jersey now. Everyone is leaving it seems to go to other places. The population has dwindled a bit, and the state is now number 9 on the most populated states. It is too crowded and too much urban sprawl for my taste.
The population of New Jersey is growing, just not as fast as in some of the other states.

1990 Census: 7,730,188
2000 Census: 8,414,350
2005 Census Estimate: 8,717,925

^ looks like it's growing a bit, eh?

Old 03-29-2007, 08:40 AM

10 posts, read 73,315 times
Hi!
Can you tell me something about Somers Point and Ocean City?

P.S.

Excuse me if I don't see about it up)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey