Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 10:12 AM

88,562 posts, read 84,755,078 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
its not the people of new jersey, its you.

btw, i dont believe in NJ "only the strong survive." its a normal enough place for anybody.
Ding ding ding re the bolded. My sentiments exactly.

Everyone else in NJ doesn't have all those same problems all the time with dating, with jobs, with friends. It's not the place that is the problem, dude.

And we don't have "convos" in New Jersey, either. Have a safe trip home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2011, 10:12 AM

120 posts, read 195,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
shady is a very cali term for people who you suspect of saying/acting one way to your face and then doing/saying something not in line with that as soon as you are gone. two-faced.

Can also mean someone who is acting in a way that leads you to believe they are up to no good.
lol thanks he isnt exactly the smartest guy. but he is entertaining I like reading what he has to say, as if im lying about what this place is like lol

Old 01-14-2011, 10:13 AM

7,055 posts, read 19,303,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoast8 View Post
Alright even if it was me so what? What about the other people that moved here from other places or countries who feel like me? Are the not normal too? This is why NJ has such a negative rep. You trying to make me feel like im nuts or something because of what I have experience. Yeah, millions of people in NJ are right, im wrong.
Well, NJ isn't for everyone. No place is. I moved here from out of state 7 years ago and have settled in quite nicely. I have many friends here, and many of them are transplants too, and many are "locals." I like NJ just fine, but if you're miserable here, then maybe it's just not the place for you and you should try something else.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:16 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,687,864 times
Quote:
And how do I know im good looking? Because I am told, not that it matters im sure im a better looking guy that you are.
oh its on like donkey kong!!!!

whats good about new jersey? i dont have to pump my own gas. but more realistically, its positives and negatives are similar to any other state. its what you make of it. the state doesnt make my life great. my family and friends do and that would be the case no matter where i live. but im very comfortable in my town and feel all the things i need are very convenient for me.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Ding ding ding re the bolded. My sentiments exactly.

Everyone else in NJ doesn't have all those same problems all the time with dating, with jobs, with friends. It's not the place that is the problem, dude.

And we don't have "convos" in New Jersey, either. Have a safe trip home.
Figured it was only a matter of time before I got a female response. Alright, NJ is one of the best places to live, every likes it. And the Jersey girls are awesome, nobody here has issues dating except for the lone cali guy, me. Friends are great, as are the jobs, Im just a nutjob who cant keep friends or a jobs, because there are so many jobs all over the place since we arent in recession. Thanks, ill take my crazy but back to cali with all the other crazies.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:19 AM

i cant remember if you mentioned, where exactly in nj are you living?

Old 01-14-2011, 10:20 AM

Quote:
oh its on like donkey kong!!!!

whats good about new jersey? i dont have to pump my own gas. but more realistically, its positives and negatives are similar to any other state. its what you make of it. the state doesnt make my life great. my family and friends do and that would be the case no matter where i live. but im very comfortable in my town and feel all the things i need are very convenient for me.
Lol hey man, im glad you have a lovely life, friends family jobs white picket fence. Not too many 22 year olds have all of that, even the ones in NJ. And as I said before, NJ isnt for me. Is it NJ fault? No. Everything isnt for everybody. And btw, I have read plenty of comments from people on this site saying how much they cant stand this place, and most of them moved from NY. So no, I am not the only miserable person in NJ.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
i cant remember if you mentioned, where exactly in nj are you living?
I live in Paramus. I have never heard of the town your in

Old 01-14-2011, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Lol hey man, im glad you have a lovely life, friends family jobs white picket fence.
thanks, it is great that i live a great life. would you like me to tell you more about it? my favorite thing to talk about is how great i am.

Old 01-14-2011, 10:29 AM

Quote:
thanks, it is great that i live a great life. would you like me to tell you more about it? my favorite thing to talk about is how great i am.
by all means, tell me more about it please. i know you enjoy talking about yourself, your just being your NJ self. So please, talk.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey