Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-23-2006, 03:38 PM

6,044 posts, read 24,093,179 times

Advertisements

Don't Feed The Troll!!!

Old 08-23-2006, 04:01 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,614,858 times
That's not a nice thing to say about me! Shreks have feelings too! RAWR! ;o)

Old 08-23-2006, 04:44 PM

86 posts, read 275,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by christina0001 View Post
Don't Feed The Troll!!!
I looked up troll!

You think I'm not telling the truth?

Do you not want others to know the truth about NJ Government?

Wait until you receive a letter from the State saying that you owe $35,000 in income tax from 11 years back. Do you have your tax records from 11 years ago?

Wait until your ask for the documentation and proof they are required to give under The Taxpayers Bill of Rights that they ignore as they can not show you what does not exist. They can just claim you owe it and railroad you into owing it!

Wait until you are extorted by a Government that is run like a communist lawless State that ignores your rights under the law.

Wait until you are sick because you were exposed to a toxin because the Government protects it's appointees.

You think it is ok for a State in a free Country to ignore your rights?

The above is just the latest of what they are doing and have done to me for being concerned about the publics welfare.

NJ Whistleblower Act... is supposed to protect you so that people will not be afraid to tell of illegal activities. VIOLATED & IGNORED BY THE STATE!

Open Public Records Act... Is made to stop and prevent corruption by making the Government give you public records. VIOLATED & IGNORED MULTIPLE TIMES BY MULTIPLE STATE DEPARTMENTS!

Take a look, read it for yourself from the State DOL home page...
http://www.state.nj.us/labor/

It's a joke! You really don't have those rights. Those links are there to make you think you have rights. Same with the Taxpayers Bill of rights!

You are exactly the type of person who wants to control and dictate what others should do, say, not do and not say. Do you believe in Communism? Dictatorships? Do you work for the State of NJ? You should!

Old 08-23-2006, 05:50 PM

741 posts, read 3,510,873 times
Wait until you receive a letter from the State saying that you owe $35,000 in income tax from 11 years back. Do you have your tax records from 11 years ago?

Wait until your ask for the documentation and proof they are required to give under The Taxpayers Bill of Rights that they ignore as they can not show you what does not exist. They can just claim you owe it and railroad you into owing it

I guess there is no Statue of Limitations on back taxes, Unfortunetly when you kick up the sand, you might just get buried beneath it. Be glad your out.

Old 08-23-2006, 06:06 PM

Patty,

I have already received the letter saying that I owe $35,000. I do not have the records. I think you have to make about $500,000 to owe $5,000 in State taxes. Figure out $35,000! I'm a painter now. Back then I did not work yet they claim I owe these taxes.

The problem now is the same as I've already been thru. They will violate the law and ignore my rights under the NJ taxpayers Bill of Rights. They will not send any documentation. They can't send documentation that does not exist! It's totally fabricated!

Even thought I know it's fabricated I have quoted the NJ Taxpayers Bill of rights and enclosed a copy with a letter asking for the documentation and proof. I have done this twice already via certified mail and sent copies to adolf corzine. No reply from either letter.

I have 90 days to file. My 90 days expires on the 5th of next month. At which point I will be railroaded into owing $35,000.

They have done similar to others I know. One person owns a landscape service. The Dept of Labor stopped on a job site demanding to see paper work showing the two employees were not getting paid under the table. The two had only forked for him two days so they had not even received a paycheck yet. One was a township cop. The landscaper received a notice from the State that he owed $16,000. in unpaid payroll tax.

The State is out of control! Personally I think the State employees were looking for a payoff. As long as NJ residents allow this activity it will continue. The taxpayers are paying government workers to break the law and violate our rights under the law. It's criminal!

Nick Marchesani << Real name! Send a link to this forum to the Governor Adolf. He knows who I am. What else can he do to me? Burn me at the stake?

Last edited by corruptnj; 08-23-2006 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: fixed something

Old 08-23-2006, 07:23 PM

2,819 posts, read 10,403,643 times
Just a quick question currupt.
While living in the Jersey who did you vote for Florio, McGreevey, Corzine. Lautenberg?
If so, don't complain.

Old 08-23-2006, 10:16 PM

Georgia,

Corzine won obviously. He claimed that he would not raise taxes. It's just a little lie that all NJ residents are paying for but do you think he would have won if he said he would raise taxes?

If he said I'm going to let my appointees expose you to hazardous lethal toxins without your knowledge and use your tax money to punish and deny you every right under the law if you try to inform the public would he have won?

I posted here to inform people of not only a hazard but of a gross disregard of rights. This is the USA not some communist country run by a dictator. Our people are dying in other countries trying to establish freedom and rights while people in NJ pay out the azz and allow the state to violate these same rights. The NJ taxpayers are paying for what the State has done and is doing to me. One of these days I'm going to go thru my boxes of paperwork and start posting all the names and departments involved. It must have cost tens of thousands of dollars for so many state employees in so many departments to violate the law and my rights under the law. The taxpayers paid for and will contunue to pay.

If you do not care about that and the fact that people could be dead or seriously ill for life without even knowing why your a pretty sick dog!

It's your problem if you live in NJ! I'm out of there! I can only laugh at you who feel a need to bash me. However I would feel sorry for you if you were unknowingly exposed to something lethal like lead that can cause brain damage.

Last edited by corruptnj; 08-23-2006 at 10:26 PM..

Old 08-23-2006, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia View Post
Just a quick question currupt.
While living in the Jersey who did you vote for Florio, McGreevey, Corzine. Lautenberg?
If so, don't complain.
Sorry I forgot about your question. No I did not vote for any of them.

Old 08-23-2006, 10:33 PM

Default New Taxes

Here is a list of new taxes...

The following items will become subject to the state's sales tax as of Oct. 1:

n Downloading music, ringtones, movies and books

n Shipping

n Drapery and carpet dry cleaning

n Landscaping

n Flooring installation

n Self-storage

n Tanning, tattooing and massages

n Investigation and security services, including alarm systems

n Information services

n Limousine services, except funerals

n Health club memberships

n Parking, excluding municipal metered parking

It costs a lot to allow State employees to violate the law and your rights under the law. Someone has to pay for it! Pretty soon they will tax you to park in your driveway!

Corzine Proposes Allowing Municipal Sales Taxes

Get ready to see some heads explode. Corzine says he's willing to consider allowing municipalities to levy their own sales taxes to help offset property taxes:

http://www.bluejersey.net/showDiary.do?diaryId=2114

Last edited by corruptnj; 08-23-2006 at 10:57 PM..

Old 08-24-2006, 06:37 AM

86 posts, read 380,883 times
Gov. "Terpentine" doesn't just raise taxes, he creates new ones.

I'll be out of NJ REAL soon - I can't wait!

NJ on the whole (albeit there's already areas that this already applies) is becoming for the elite, wealthy, and for the politically involved.

NJ and Political Corruption = MUD for it's Citizens!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey