U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 11:03 AM

86 posts, read 265,929 times

Advertisements

Today I will be posting another letter sent to an elected official who ignored the fact that there was a toxic exposure to the public.

Another elected official who does not care about your health or the enviroment.

Another elected official who goes with the flow of corruption in NJ.

Another elected official who does not believe in rights under the law.
Rate this post positively

Old 08-28-2006, 11:11 AM

2,098 posts, read 6,076,698 times
NJChick: then you should've been in the NC forum a couple of months ago. I went in just out of curiosity. My husband and I would like to ultimately leave NJ and move to the new england states. However, I know a lot of people who have relocated to NC. So I went in to take a look. Originally, I would've never thought of moving there because I want to be where it's colder, not humid and hot like here. However, I thought the people down south were nicer, southern hospitality. Not so. Now my not wanting to move south has been reconfirmed. Some of the most hostile, prejudiced, biased, hateful, rude, obnoxious, self-righteous people I have ever heard from were in the NC forum. Everyone talks about yankees and how rude they are, everyone talks about how we Jerseyans and/or New Yorkers are rude, crude and attitude yet, you go into NC and they're worse than us!!!!! I realized that soon after joining in there, I was starting to totally defend the state I keep saying I want to leave. So, in closing, we may have that reputation, but there's lots more out there who actually have the attitude. (they hate NJ/NY with a passion)

Old 08-28-2006, 11:19 AM

104 posts, read 370,612 times
Right on!

Pixie,

Them southerners pretend to be nice. But it's all window dressing. Underneath, they're rude, and let's not forget stupid too.

You will love New England. It has so much to offer. I love the history associated with it. Not to mention the great outdoors. I too don't like the humidity. How anyone can move to Florida is beyond comprehension. Yuk!

Give me a crisp cold winter day any time of year. I love putting on a heavy coat, gloves, and scarf, etc. It makes you feel alive to fight the elements of nature.

I hope you find a nice place in New England.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixieshmoo View Post
NJChick: then you should've been in the NC forum a couple of months ago. I went in just out of curiosity. My husband and I would like to ultimately leave NJ and move to the new england states. However, I know a lot of people who have relocated to NC. So I went in to take a look. Originally, I would've never thought of moving there because I want to be where it's colder, not humid and hot like here. However, I thought the people down south were nicer, southern hospitality. Not so. Now my not wanting to move south has been reconfirmed. Some of the most hostile, prejudiced, biased, hateful, rude, obnoxious, self-righteous people I have ever heard from were in the NC forum. Everyone talks about yankees and how rude they are, everyone talks about how we Jerseyans and/or New Yorkers are rude, crude and attitude yet, you go into NC and they're worse than us!!!!! I realized that soon after joining in there, I was starting to totally defend the state I keep saying I want to leave. So, in closing, we may have that reputation, but there's lots more out there who actually have the attitude. (they hate NJ/NY with a passion)

Old 08-28-2006, 11:35 AM

543 posts, read 1,391,271 times
Pixie (love that name!), from my own experience, I would tell you, Move North, Young Woman! I have family that moved to New England, and even though the winters are longer, trust me, if you're from NJ you will like it up there better. Best of luck to you in your search! I have no doubt that people are dissing this area in other forums, judging from the comments here. The southerners may hate us the most. Stems all the way back to the Civil War, I guess...

Old 08-28-2006, 12:36 PM

I'm getting out of this forum to go other forums where people really care about NJ.

I'm not going to waste my time looking at posts such as those from njchick who say... "We're sick of hearing NJ being bashed!!!!!!"

and then say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by njchick View Post
...trust me, if you're from NJ you will like it up there better.
???

If you want to ignore the fact that your Governemnt thinks nothing of poisoning you, it's your problem. Do something about it!

If you do not care that so many of your elected officials ignore poisoning the public it's your problem. Do something about it!

Many of your elected officials are following this forum, know what has happened, did nothing and will surely continue to do nothing unless you make them.

If you want to know where I am posting send a pm with your email address.

Good Luck!

Old 08-28-2006, 12:56 PM

2,098 posts, read 6,076,698 times
Default To CorruptNJ

I'm writing to you in case you check back here. First of all how do you know people don't really care about NJ???? I care about NJ. Just because I'm looking to live somewhere else ultimately does not mean that I don't care about my homestate. It also doesn't mean that I haven't taken heed to what you are saying. And lastly, it doesn't mean that I, or other people, aren't trying or aren't going to try to do something about things we see unfit for our state. It's a matter of knowledge and yes, one person can make a difference. You have made something clear to us, and we thank you for that, but you're becoming a nuisance with your persistent hatred. You have no idea why people like myself want to leave or have left, there's a million possibilities (i.e. job transfers, sick relatives, cost of living, or simple distaste...whatever). I admit, I have bashed certain things about NJ too, but I, sir, am entitled to, I live here and raise kids here and deal with the good and bad here. Go on any forum and you'll find hundreds of positives intertwined with negatives regarding any area.

But keep in mind, you are soooo concerned about whether we care or not about NJ, yet aren't you the one who left??? If you cared as much as you claim you do, then you'd be standing your ground and fighting for it from here, not FL.

Here's where the Jersey in me comes out....you made your point, fine, again thanks, but if you don't like it and then stay the frig away....if you care so much, then get your ass back here and complain from here, you yourself are being a hypocrite.... End of story.

Old 08-28-2006, 01:13 PM

pixie,

I have mostly posted facts. Where is the persistant hatred you are talking about?

Why do you think I am sticking my neck out? Because I do not care about NJ?

"If you cared as much as you claim you do, then you'd be standing your ground and fighting for it from here, not FL."

I would have stayed in NJ if a person like me had rights under the law, but I do not! Every law that should have protected me was ignored and violated by the State and the employees being paid with your tax dollars. To make things worse they have used the power of the State to fabricate ways to punish me. For what? For blowing the whistle on one of their own! I came here so they could not do anything else to me! I'm free here! I'm not subject to the totalitarian state of NJ anymore.

This thread has made it apparent that very few of you really care. It's become nothing but a place to try to insult others. I dont have time for it. I can post the facts elsewhere where people care about NJ!

Old 08-28-2006, 01:22 PM

totalitarian

exercising control over the freedom, will, or thought of others; authoritarian; autocratic.

the individual is subordinated to the state, and opposing political and cultural expression is suppressed: “A totalitarian regime crushes all autonomous institutions in its drive to seize the human soul” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).

Old 08-28-2006, 01:46 PM

People who know about the lead, violations of law by State Departments and Employees, violations of rights under the law, altering & editing of my sworn recorded testimony and more...

Governor Cody
Governor Corzine
Attorney General Farber
Attorney General Harvey
Executive Commission on Ethics
NJ Commission of Investigation
Inspector General Jane Cooper
US Attorney Chris Christie
Office of Government Integrity
ACLU-NJ
Numerous Senators and Congressmen to be named elsewhere.

When so many State Departments and employees flagrantly ignore and violate the law and a persons rights under the law it is "Organized Crime" & Totalitarian

"criminal activity on the part of an organized and extensive group of people"

All the above and more know that the public at a classy hotel on the beach in Cape May, owned by someone on the States payroll, being paid with your tax dollars know that innocent unknowing people were exposed to a toxin and did nothing! Except of course to violate and ignore every law that should protect me and violate my rights under the to punish me for trying to tell you and make them do something about it!

Do something about it!

Last edited by corruptnj; 08-28-2006 at 02:00 PM..

Old 08-28-2006, 09:33 PM

Do any of think it is strange that Corzine knows of this tread as I gave him the link in the online lettter I recorded and posted here and he still does nothing?

Know why?

Last edited by corruptnj; 08-28-2006 at 10:24 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey