U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2006, 01:11 AM

86 posts, read 265,874 times

Advertisements

I was wrong! After receiving the daily news digests from numerous news sources I can see that something was done!

You see I get all of the days news from different sites that contain certain key words such as nj corruption.

Today there were numerous re-releases of old new! The artices were about Corzine and his stand on corruption. That he appointed Mr. Rabner as the new Attorney General.

Why such an influx of old news?

I guess It also answers my "know why?" question. He has done nothing because the people reading this thread and others have not yet told enough people who care. It's sad! Our youth are in hostile Countries, risking their lives to give other Countries the rights, freedoms and liberties that Americans are supposed to enjoy while NJ government denies Americans those same rights and you do not care enough to make things change. It's very sad!

I can't say anything about Mr. Rabner. He deserves an opportunity to prove himself. I will surely inform him of the criminal activity in the State and provide much verifiable evidence. If he is as claimed he will prosecute Corzine and the rest of the criminals in State Government!

Yes I will be posting the letters I send to Attorney General Rabner!

We will see what happens!
Rate this post positively

Old 08-29-2006, 10:33 AM

31,608 posts, read 71,795,686 times
The only reason those of us in NEPA have negative opinions about people in NJ is to defend ourselves from the mud-slinging that y'all hurl OUR way! LOL! It seems to me as if one side would just stop already, then perhaps we could all be peacefully-coexisting neighbors again? Like it or not, many people in PA have poor opinions of NJ, and many people in NJ have poor opinions of PA. What can change this? Who knows?! LOL! Let's just agree to disagree, shall we? ;o)

Old 08-30-2006, 01:32 AM

It's a little after 3am. It would be nice if I could remember the last time I slept. I'm not sure three maybe four days ago? No I do not do any drugs or drink alcohol, ever!

Maybe I'll be able to sleep tonight who knows? I wonder if my bones and/or musles will hurt tomorrow? Sometimes they do sometimes they don't.

Good thing I talked to my Mom who asked what I ate today or I probably would not have eaten. I do know that it was today that I ate as there is a pot and bowl in the sink I didn't clean yet. Did I eat yesterday??? When I go to clean the pot and bowl will I find that I already cleaned them?

It's very strange when you think you need to do something that you already did but do not remember doing it!

Well at least it's not as bad as it use to be!

At least I know what caused all these problems.

I wonder how many others have similar problems and have no idea why.

I wonder how many people died from being exposed.

If somehow they were tested for lead they would not have a clue where the exposure took place.

I wonder how people in Government who know about the exposure to the public and do nothing about it can sleep.

Yep I'm a victim of lead and criminals in government who could care less about the public, who will not think twice and willingly violate the law to punish those who try to expose their criminal activity.

Oh well it's business as usual in NJ government!

Old 08-30-2006, 02:44 PM

I have been contacted by a Senators Aid who seems willing to do something. I will not say who it is as I did not ask if they would mind me posting their name.

I have also been contacted by reporters willing to report. I decided to wait and give the Senator the opportunity to do something before giving the info and documentation to the reporters.

Old 08-30-2006, 08:30 PM

I received a reply from a reporter who I asked...

Why is it so hard to get a reporter to write a story about corruption in NJ Government. His reply was...

"the short answer is there is so much corruption no one has enough people to deal with it"

NJ needs Federal intervention!

Old 08-30-2006, 08:32 PM

5 posts, read 28,729 times
Have fun experiencing your hurricanes!

Old 08-30-2006, 09:24 PM

3,297 posts, read 5,928,256 times
Default Please Call Governor Jon Corzine Corrupt Starts With Him...

Could you please call New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine at 609-292-6000 and tell his office that there should be an immediate New Jersey State investigation into Jack Cunningham’s New Jersey State corruption charges. The corruption buck stops with him...
They can even throw me in state prison, if my charges are false.

If you can get anyone else to call too, I'd greatly appreciate it. Six years is a long time for a veteran to battle for his Due Process.
Thanks!
Jack

Please ask for a senior aid and get his or her name. (If you can, please email me what he or she says. I want to start posting their names and lies to a webpage.)

Current Status of My Battle To Get Due Process From The State of New Jersey As Of 8/24/2006

(I want to thank everyone who called U.S. Senator Robert Menendez and U.S. Senator Frank Lautenberg.)

Things are moving, but slowly. Governor Jon Corzine and his Attorney General's office are still protecting the New Jersey Office of Attorney Ethics. (Last week, Governor Corzine's appointed Attorney General resigned for her own ethics violations.)

Senator Robert Menendez's office (Debbie Curto) has asked that your phone calls be held back to her and Senator Frank Lautenberg's office. Both (federal) senators totally understand the concern and evidence. Debbie Curto stated that she is still trying to get the New Jersey Attorney General's office to start an investigation. Meanwhile Senator Frank Lautenberg's office is trying to get the federal Department of Justice to start their own investigation. Debbie said both take time. (I understand it takes time. I've been waiting for over 3 years now for these two government departments to investigate my evidence.)

On 8/23/2006, I spoke to the New Jersey Office of Attorney Ethics Counsel to Director David E. Johnson, Jr. Richard J. Enelhardt, Esq. still insists on Covering up my charges against his office, Director David Johnson, Vice-Chairman Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland. He was even nasty about it. Please visit my webpage link for details: http://www.americans-working-togethe...hics/id59.html He still does not understand what a Conflict of Interest is.

Three years ago, when Robert Correale was still the Vice-Chairman of the District X Attorney Ethics Committee, Director David Johnson was insisting that District X investigate their own Vice-Chairman.

Now, please remember, they all work for New Jersey's Supreme Court. Are they dumb or just trying to Cover-Up for Vice-Chairman Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland?

Old 08-30-2006, 09:27 PM

3,297 posts, read 5,928,256 times
Please tell Governor Corzine that you support Disabled Vietnam Veteran Jack Cunningham's civil rights, especially his rights in Due Process. There should be an immediate New Jersey State investigation into Jack’s New Jersey State corruption charges.

Jack’s evidence is clear that there has been a Cover-Up in New Jersey Supreme Court’s Attorney Ethics since December 27, 2000.
After almost six years, New Jersey’s Office of Attorney Ethics is still protecting Attorney Ethics Vice-Chairman Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland.

After reviewing Jack Cunningham's evidence, New Jersey Federal Senator Robert Menendez's office (Debbie Curto) has tried repeatedly to get New Jersey's Attorney General to open an investigation of Jack Cunningham's evidence. For over three years, the NJ Attorney General continues to protect and Cover-Up for New Jersey's Office of Attorney Ethics, their Vice-Chairman Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland.

For these three years, Ms. Regina M. Garb, Director of Citizens Services & Relations (Phone: 609-292-4925) has been the source of this Cover-Up by New Jersey's Attorney General. Please give her a call and ask why she is covering up for New Jersey's Office of Attorney Ethics. (Last week, Ms. Garb's supervisor, New Jersey's Attorney General stepped down because of her own ethics violations. http://www.americans-working-togethe...gham/id16.html Attorney General Zulima Farber was a political appointment of Governor Jon Corzine. One big happy "corrupt" family.)

Federal NJ Senator Robert Menendez staff has already admitted to Jack that his evidence is clear; Open perjury was committed three years ago by Robert Correale and his Law Firm, Maynard & Truland to New Jersey's Supreme Court (And it was accepted without question by Attorney Ethics Official Robert L. Stober 973-778-0154.)
http://www.americans-working-togethe...hics/id50.html

Please place a call in Jack's support to Honorable New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine at 609-292-6000. Governor Corzine has received five U.S. mail letters (three certified) and over twenty emails on this subject with attached evidence, but his office has not returned any communications. (Gov. Jon Corzine has received the same evidence as Senator Frank Lautenberg and Senator Robert Menendez.)

Old 08-31-2006, 07:33 PM

I will be posting the emails of the Senator who said he wanted to help but has yet to even open the email that has the info he needs to help.

Old 08-31-2006, 07:56 PM

31,608 posts, read 71,795,686 times
Since I know this is going to ruffle even MORE feathers and get me into deeper doo-doo with certain people, I just wanted to say "I believe in you Nick!" I don't have a personal interest in NJ politics, but if they really did cover-up that incident with the lead toxin exposure in Cape May that put the public at risk, then by all means continue to forge onward in your efforts! I don't see why people have such a big issue with you posting this stuff; If they don't like it, then why read it? As far as "Making Jersey look bad" is concerned, as I said in the past (which angered people) "NJ already has an image problem!" Like it or not, I'm being a realist when I say that people in Maine, Pennsylvania, Florida, and several other states have bad-mouthed NJ! Likewise, people in NJ love to think of we Pennsylvanians as being stone-age hicks who don't bathe and beat our wives! Is either stereotype fair? No! If you don't want NJ to have an image problem, then stop trying to bring down others all the time! (Which is what is primarily tainting your image in the first place!)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey