Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2012, 09:38 AM

1 posts, read 519 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone. I am a 28 year old cancer survivor and I just wanted to let everyone know that the American Cancer Society is starting a new Relay For Life event in Somerset, NJ! Relay For Life is an overnight, non-competitive, relay-style walk in which teams of 10-20 people take turns circling a track to raise funds and awareness for our fight against cancer. We are currently recruiting committee members to help plan the event and are seeking out community leaders to fill these roles. We are also looking for teams to participate in fundraising and walking the track with us on the day of the event. If you have any interest in participating in any way no matter how big or small, or know someone who might be interested, please contact me for further information! (973) 285-8041 Cancer never sleeps, so for one night a year neither will we!

Thanks!
Virginia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey