Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 12:53 AM

562 posts, read 2,614,738 times

Advertisements

Jersey Gardens in Elizabeth have a mixture of stores.. they has such stores as abercrombie and Fitch, American Eagle, kenneth cole, H&M, banana republic, Polo, Tommy, Nautica, Cohens, Off 5th ave, Bennetton, Liz Claiborne, Victoria Secrets, Aldo, Bed Bath and Beyond, Bebe, Micasa, Gap, etc.. is right of the turnpinke at exit 13A.. right next door you'll find IKEA and BABY'rus
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-24-2006, 10:30 AM

20 posts, read 132,038 times
The biggest outlet mall I've been to is Franklin Mills Mall which is north of Philadelphia. It is definitely worth the ride.

Old 02-14-2008, 04:23 AM

4 posts, read 28,104 times
Thumbs down Jackson outlets

I live 15 minutes from The jackson Outlets. I've been there 3 times since the day they opened, its mostly Hype.
They do have nice selections in most of their stores and you can find SOME bargains, But i think if your traveling for more then an hour to get there....... save your gas.
Most of their prices? You can do better with sales at your local mall.
If your looking for something thats hard to find it might be worth the drive but don't expect a great price. You might do better searching the internet, where shipping costs are cheaper then gas.

Old 02-14-2008, 06:30 AM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
We like to go to the outlets in Reading, PA. They are in three different factory buildings and I find the children's clothes well worth the trip. We also go to Lancaster PA but find better selection for our needs in Reading.

Old 02-14-2008, 07:33 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,599,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napo View Post
I go to The Crossings outlet up in PA. Take Rt 80 W into Pa and then follow it for about 15 minutes. It's a great day trip, the outlet prices are very good, and just a nice overall atmosphere to the place. Very easy to locate an individual store. I find Woodbury Commons too confusing, having built itself up over the years to different clusters of stores facing their own courtyards. It's confusing, whereas The Crossings is easy to navigate. Stop at the information kiosk, show your AAA card, and get a discount brochure that can save you up to 25%. I went shopping with my son's girlfriend and her mother, and they saved 25% at the Gap outlet. They spent a lot to qualify (I think it was $150) , you get a smaller discount if you are only buying a few things. Most of the stores participate. Napo
I usually head to the Crossings in PA as well..or Harriman in NY but by the time you get done paying their 11%? sales tax, You'ld be better off going to one of the malls in NJ

Old 03-07-2008, 08:22 AM

370 posts, read 1,369,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
I usually head to the Crossings in PA as well..or Harriman in NY but by the time you get done paying their 11%? sales tax, You'ld be better off going to one of the malls in NJ
That is the biggest problem. I live in North Jersey so Woodbury Commons (Harriman, NY) is not that far and it has sooo many great stores. After the taxes though you really aren't saving. Sometimes I will head up there for expensive things like a new high end purse or swarovski gifts for family that collects... then it is worth it.

Old 03-07-2008, 09:20 AM

Location: When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic
1,132 posts, read 2,103,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl08 View Post
That is the biggest problem. I live in North Jersey so Woodbury Commons (Harriman, NY) is not that far and it has sooo many great stores. After the taxes though you really aren't saving. Sometimes I will head up there for expensive things like a new high end purse or swarovski gifts for family that collects... then it is worth it.
Secaucus will be the best place, open on Sundays, no sales tax. Few problems are - too many NewYorkers on Sundays, also tight parking but still worth the trip. Happy Shopping

Old 03-07-2008, 09:36 AM

370 posts, read 1,369,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcian View Post
Secaucus will be the best place, open on Sundays, no sales tax. Few problems are - too many NewYorkers on Sundays, also tight parking but still worth the trip. Happy Shopping

There are not many stores there and they are all spread out all over the place so you really need to know where you are going.
I go down the the Kenneth Cole Outlet here and there and I used to go to Mikasa but they close that.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:05 PM
ira

657 posts, read 3,930,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Sunflower View Post
The biggest outlet mall I've been to is Franklin Mills Mall which is north of Philadelphia. It is definitely worth the ride.
Amen. Franklin Mills is an incredible mall. When we lived in Philly, we used to go there all the time. I wish it was closer. The best mall I've ever been to.

Old 04-04-2008, 10:18 PM

11 posts, read 65,899 times
Can someone tell me where in New Jersey is the lenox warehouse outlet.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey