Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What Do You Think About Governor Jon Corzine?
I think he is doing an excellent job 5 5.56%
I think he is doing a good job 3 3.33%
I think he is doing a fair job 14 15.56%
I think he is doing a poor job 57 63.33%
I think Governor Jon Corzine should surrender the 'questionable' emails to a review board. 21 23.33%
Corzine is above State Law. He appointed the Attorney General and the leader of the Supreme Court 12 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-19-2007, 10:51 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,325,314 times

Advertisements

What Do You Think Of Governor Jon Corzine...?

He is surrounded by too much corruption. I'm interested in hearing more about these emails between him and the union leader.

His first Attorney General was an extremely poor choice of his. (An Attorney General quits because of her own ethics disgrace.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2007, 09:36 PM

Default Does anyone like Governor Corzine?

Does anyone like Governor Corzine?

Although the number of voters is small, so far, he is getting crushed in the poll.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:11 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,579,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
Does anyone like Governor Corzine?

Although the number of voters is small, so far, he is getting crushed in the poll.
When home owners in this state are still paying ultra-high property taxes and still rising after Gov. "Terpentine" said that he'd do something about this and hasn't - I don't think you'll find too many that will exalt him.

Granted he inherited alot of problems, but so far he hasn't delivered any/enough financial relief to NJ residents.

Then the newspapers mention about his ideas of selling the Turnpike and Parkway and just about anything else that the state owns that is "sellable " that the taxpayers paid for with their sweat over the years. As well as about increases in Gasoline Taxes and other things going up. Why?,because Trenton can't/couldn't run a "Moral and Ethical ship" all these years and now we're suffering with much more to come.

Wait a minute, while he's at it why not sell NJ off in one transaction to foreigners and let them take over the NJ government and people while the current crooked politicians pockets get lined with the ultimate $$$ payoff.

I don't hate NJ but it's cramping too many peoples styles in a matter of speaking.

Old 08-20-2007, 10:33 PM

30 posts, read 130,726 times
Spot-on NJGUY!

Old 08-21-2007, 05:20 AM

18,460 posts, read 15,239,225 times
Not to mention the way he caved in to his girlfriend and the other union bosses. I thought they were supposed to pay part of their own health insurance!? I thought they were supposed to raise the retirement age!?

This liar hasn't come through on a single one of his promises.

Old 08-22-2007, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eskmd View Post
Not to mention the way he caved in to his girlfriend and the other union bosses. I thought they were supposed to pay part of their own health insurance!? I thought they were supposed to raise the retirement age!?

Those emails may tell a story why.

Old 08-22-2007, 06:09 PM

11,339 posts, read 16,693,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskmd View Post

Caved in???

He freakin gave her 6 million bucks. If that doesn't smack of a pay off I don't know what does.

Old 08-23-2007, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Caved in???

He freakin gave her 6 million bucks. If that doesn't smack of a pay off I don't know what does.
The federal Department of Justice should investigate Corzine's connections with this labor leader. The State of New Jersey will not investigate him, because he controls the courts and the Attorney General.

A few months ago, Corzine appointed the chief justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court. (Who is going to go after him...?)

THE STATE GOVERNOR'S ETHICS PROBLEMS

Old 08-23-2007, 01:04 PM

328 posts, read 1,196,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
What Do You Think Of Governor Jon Corzine...?

He is surrounded by too much corruption. I'm interested in hearing more about these emails between him and the union leader.
Surrounded by it? He's part of it.

Old 08-23-2007, 03:33 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,579,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KewlGuy View Post
Surrounded by it? He's part of it.
Agreed!

I also think that what we don't know what is possibly yet coming from Governor Corzine and "crew" is much more frightening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey