Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 07:19 AM

22 posts, read 44,640 times

Advertisements

They come here on a work visa, then have kids here who for some reason our government allows to become citizens. Meanwhile, we still supply India bride money so they do not nuke the crap out of each other.

Old 11-10-2011, 07:38 AM

3,404 posts, read 4,444,631 times
South park- They took our jobs - YouTube

Out of curiosity, what "bride money" are you talking about? Why would a country want to nuke itself? Please enlighten me with your intellectual prowess.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:14 AM

201 posts, read 617,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edeescam View Post
And take jobs away from Americans. I know people who have MA's and cannot get a job. Why is it I get phone calls from Indian Job recruiters who I cannot understand? They cannot find someone here whom I could understand to do that for $10 an hour? Do these companies expect me to get excited when some guy with the thickest accent ever tries to sell me on a 1 year contract job?

How ironic, somone you blame is trying to steal your job is actually trying to help you get one?

Old 11-10-2011, 12:38 PM

201 posts, read 617,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wackjob View Post
I agree, we should make the rule stating that only permanent residents and citizens of USA can have children that can become citizens by birth in the US. It's time we make this country exclusive only to European White immigrants.

And stop giving money aids and fighter planes to countries that send their citizens here illegally to take over our country, destroy our jobs and eventually kill the American dream for the "REAL" Americans like ourselves.

It's kind of hard to take you seriously when your name is wackjob. Thats all your comments are, flaky nutty wackjob comments.

Old 11-10-2011, 06:12 PM

2,257 posts, read 5,172,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wackjob View Post
Are you one of those uncivilized creatures that comes from the ****hole called "india", why are you so bothered about some illegal aliens that don't deserve to step foot in this country in the first place, besides, my name is wackjob because a lot of liberals like you are wackjobs to start with.

Keep New Jersey clean and for Americans, stop supporting businesses that employ any aliens, legal or illegal and don't rent your homes/properties to non Americans.
Not sure if I should laugh at you or pity you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey