Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2015, 09:42 AM

3,305 posts, read 3,832,767 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxr203 View Post
She's waiting for people on this thread
Since she posted this about four years ago I doubt she's waiting with baited breath.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2015, 02:58 PM

362 posts, read 494,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
Since she posted this about four years ago I doubt she's waiting with baited breath.
Sorry...she WAS waiting for people to respond. I forgot this was from four years ago. I saw it and had to comment, even though it's old.

Old 04-23-2015, 04:04 PM

3 posts, read 2,304 times
If you want me to add something to the discussion NJT will be raising its fares 9%. Much of this money will go to pay for benefits and pensions of its employees. If you don't like it consider moving to a tax free state, or get a job in government and retire with great benefits and a great pension and move to Florida or South Carolina. The name of the game for many years has been to get the best benefits and pensions in the New York area, primarily working in secure government jobs where you don't have to work too hard, and to move to southern states where the cost of living is cheaper and the quality of li9fe is far superior.

Old 04-23-2015, 04:26 PM

3 posts, read 2,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
Can I be a hater because you dredged up a two year old thread to add nothing to the discussion?
If you want me to add something to the discussion NJT will be raising its fares 9%. Much of this money is used to pay for the benefits and pensions of its employees. If you don't like it consider moving to a tax free state. The name of the game for many years for many people has been to get a good secure job with a government agency in the NY/NJ area, especially where you don't have to work too hard and you have protection by strong unions with great benefits and a great pension and move to a southern state when you retire (Florida, South Carolina) where where cost of living is cheaper and the quality of life is far superior.

Old 04-23-2015, 04:40 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,832,767 times
If you want me to add something to the discussion NJT will be raising its fares 9%. Much of this money is used to pay for the benefits and pensions of its employees. If you don't like it consider moving to a tax free state. The name of the game for many years for many people has been to get a good secure job with a government agency in the NY/NJ area, especially where you don't have to work too hard and you have protection by strong unions with great benefits and a great pension and move to a southern state when you retire (Florida, South Carolina) where where cost of living is cheaper and the quality of life is far superior.

Old 04-23-2015, 05:53 PM

19,038 posts, read 25,119,442 times
Does anyone need a third posting of Hohokus60's rant?
If so, I will be glad to provide it.

Old 04-23-2015, 06:32 PM

362 posts, read 494,270 times
Wow. Just...wow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey