Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2011, 03:38 PM

3 posts, read 13,661 times

Advertisements

I am moving to West Orange next month with my family and need to find day care starting in February. Out son will be 7 mos. old by then. Does anyone have a center they would recommend and, if you know, what it costs. I can't get over how pricey day care can be. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2011, 02:50 PM

2 posts, read 3,049 times
We are using Zadies of the Oranges in Orange, NJ. We are not thrilled about the neigborhood, but it is convenient near route 280 on the way to the Path in Harrison to Manhatten. We checked out Clockwork in WO and Tutor Time in Livingston. They are pricier and out of the way if you are commuting to NY. Zadies opened this location in 2009 and the building and facilities are new and clean. They also provide webcam access (which can be a curse). Our baby was well taken care of here.

Old 04-04-2012, 04:00 PM

55 posts, read 287,993 times
Default Zadies

Are you still happy with Zadies? We toured Zadies about a year ago when we were debating putting our kids in day care vs getting a nanny. The main thing (besides the neighborhood) that I didn't like was the outdoor play area BUT I was thoroughly impressed with the facilities and the staff (more so than some of the places we saw in and around West Orange). We are now thinking about putting the kids in part-time day care and I'm strongly considering them again. Are there any pros and cons I should consider?

Old 02-25-2017, 08:39 PM

1 posts, read 486 times
Default zadies

Quote:
Originally Posted by doerayme View Post
Are you still happy with Zadies? We toured Zadies about a year ago when we were debating putting our kids in day care vs getting a nanny. The main thing (besides the neighborhood) that I didn't like was the outdoor play area BUT I was thoroughly impressed with the facilities and the staff (more so than some of the places we saw in and around West Orange). We are now thinking about putting the kids in part-time day care and I'm strongly considering them again. Are there any pros and cons I should consider?
*bumping 5 years later...how was your experience with zadies and the neighborhood? considering putting my 2 year old in the new facility at 280 S Harrison due to its cleanliness, affordability, and the fact that all food is included. thank you in advance!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey