Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 08-08-2015, 11:41 AM
 
Location: Oceania
8,610 posts, read 7,907,081 times
Reputation: 8318

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by deeds View Post
Our son is 18......dr wouldn't give me script because our son is 18......Our son agreed to the drug test and went with my husband to get script.....Well my son has "left' me his urine sample in cup......HMMMM........Of course I am going to discard it and start over.........Does anyone out there know what kids DO to cover up drug in tests.......Thanks
Is this for a job application or for your own private investigation? If the latter and I was your kid I might hold it against you for the rest of my life. What dirty and dingy secrets from your past are you withholding from him? Why not put a hidden video cam in his room so you can monitor him? See where this can lead?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 08-08-2015, 01:20 PM
 
Location: Greater NYC, USA
2,761 posts, read 3,433,332 times
Reputation: 1737
It really depends on what drugs you are trying to find. For example Cocaine stays in the system very short time, some-one who uses cocaine regularly will need to stay away from it just for a couple of day to have a clean urine test.

Pot, as in Marijuana, stays in the system for a very long time. There are herbal teas that can attempt to mask it, but the tea itself can show up on the test, also a heavy smoker might not be able to hide it. But honestly, if your 18 son is only smoking pot and not smoking tobacco be happy, marijuana is not really a dangerous evil drug.

Heroine is also easy to conceal in a urine test. There is a heroine epidemic going on in the suburbs and it really ruins lives. I have acquaintances in their late 50th that could never kick this habit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 08-08-2015, 02:32 PM
 
19,156 posts, read 25,390,368 times
Reputation: 25450
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
Is this for a job application or for your own private investigation? If the latter and I was your kid I might hold it against you for the rest of my life. What dirty and dingy secrets from your past are you withholding from him? Why not put a hidden video cam in his room so you can monitor him? See where this can lead?
Do you realize that the OP's question was posted about 3 1/2 years ago?


Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
Heroine is also easy to conceal in a urine test. There is a heroine epidemic going on in the suburbs and it really ruins lives. I have acquaintances in their late 50th that could never kick this habit.
Is this a thread about drug testing, or about novels?

Heroin vs. heroine - Grammarist

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-23-2016, 10:45 PM
 
102 posts, read 244,734 times
Reputation: 103
What drug do yo suspect hes using? If it's marijuana then leave him the hell alone because that doesn't even compare to cigarettes or alcohol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 02-24-2016, 09:45 AM
 
880 posts, read 1,253,900 times
Reputation: 1800
There's no way to get it out of the body except giving it time. Herbal "detoxes" and teas are sold only for the sake of being sold. Non chronic users of marijuana could see THC leave their body as soon as 24 hours. Not sure about other drugs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2016, 03:29 AM
 
Location: Monnem Germany/ from San Diego
2,296 posts, read 3,128,895 times
Reputation: 4796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicknaque View Post
You must be in the 'hood or some trash area because only a moron would sniff glue or other crap like "bathsalts"

Wealthy kids from good neighborhoods do the same thing maybe more.

When they started doing drug tests in the Army in the 80's we started doing a lot of LSD mainly because they could not test for it. I do have to say firing a whole belt of full tracer ammo from the Bradly Coax MG through an M60 while tripping during a Combined Arms Live Fire was interesting :-D
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2016, 06:24 AM
 
1,646 posts, read 2,785,305 times
Reputation: 2852
I did some heavy stuff when I was a teenager. My mom never surprise tested me or treated me like a felon. I always had a great open relationship with her and ultimately I stopped doing it on my own because of the values she raised me with. To this day, I have a great relationship with my mother. With kids of my own, I make it a point to continue those values by making sure my kids feel like they can talk to me about anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2016, 01:54 PM
 
200 posts, read 156,037 times
Reputation: 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSchoolols View Post
I did some heavy stuff when I was a teenager. My mom never surprise tested me or treated me like a felon. I always had a great open relationship with her and ultimately I stopped doing it on my own because of the values she raised me with. To this day, I have a great relationship with my mother. With kids of my own, I make it a point to continue those values by making sure my kids feel like they can talk to me about anything.
Quote:
The only way to raise your children is to set a good example and become their friend rather than treat them like a parolee, try that and they will hate you and turn to the streets for advice.
Gotta love "cool parents". Don't worry kids, I won't judge if you shoot up or pop some oxy. We can be friends!

and pots ok, go ahead and bake up Johnny. Please don't hate us, we're the cool parents.

Quote:
What drug do yo suspect hes using? If it's marijuana then leave him the hell alone because that doesn't even compare to cigarettes or alcohol.
Tobacco > Potheads. One stimulates thinking, the other makes you a dope. Controversal, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-06-2016, 02:07 PM
 
1,646 posts, read 2,785,305 times
Reputation: 2852
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanJ View Post
Gotta love "cool parents". Don't worry kids, I won't judge if you shoot up or pop some oxy. We can be friends!

and pots ok, go ahead and bake up Johnny. Please don't hate us, we're the cool parents.



Tobacco > Potheads. One stimulates thinking, the other makes you a dope. Controversal, right?
No, my mother was never my friend. She always was the mother and I respected her as such
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2024, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top