Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2012, 04:49 PM

293 posts, read 590,338 times

Advertisements

Another great show at the Landis Theater Last Nite,Was anyone there last nite and saw the Out-OF-Control drunk lady,in the front row,making a complete A## of herself and her husband let here.He just sat there and looked at her.She almost did a strip show,she fell,cried,fell into someone.I Am really surprised the ushers or management did noting..I know a lot of people were Very mad.Thank god the Bee Gees show was great
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2012, 04:51 AM

50,779 posts, read 36,474,703 times
That reaction was for the Bee-Gees??

Old 05-02-2012, 02:10 PM

1,604 posts, read 3,885,417 times
I think it's a case where no-one knew what to do.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:01 AM

Default Landis Theater Drunk Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
That reaction was for the Bee-Gees??

Old 05-03-2012, 07:19 AM

19,126 posts, read 25,327,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJVillasOutsider View Post
Another great show at the Landis Theater Last Nite,Was anyone there last nite and saw the Out-OF-Control drunk lady,in the front row,making a complete A## of herself and her husband let here.He just sat there and looked at her.She almost did a strip show,she fell,cried,fell into someone.I Am really surprised the ushers or management did noting..I know a lot of people were Very mad.Thank god the Bee Gees show was great

Thank you for sharing that with us.

I think the most amazing thing is that Robin Gibb was performing on stage about 1 week after emerging from a coma and a life-threatening illness.
According to one source (about 3 days ago), he still needs "to learn how to eat and to walk again".
http://popcrush.com/robin-gibb-learning-walk/

Performing about 8 days after emerging from a coma and while not yet being able to eat or walk?
That is truly remarkable.

Did the OP actually see "The Bee Gees" (plural) perform on 4/28/12, or was it just one of the brothers?

Last edited by Retriever; 05-03-2012 at 07:29 AM..

Old 05-03-2012, 03:59 PM

Default Bee Gees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Thank you for sharing that with us.

I think the most amazing thing is that Robin Gibb was performing on stage about 1 week after emerging from a coma and a life-threatening illness.
According to one source (about 3 days ago), he still needs "to learn how to eat and to walk again".
Robin Gibb Learning to Walk Again

Performing about 8 days after emerging from a coma and while not yet being able to eat or walk?
That is truly remarkable.

Did the OP actually see "The Bee Gees" (plural) perform on 4/28/12, or was it just one of the brothers?
Raise above the Hate!WoW,Ok if you want to be that way, (Landis Theater Presents Stayin Alive a Tribute To The Bee Gees)But the drunk story stays the same.

Old 05-03-2012, 04:07 PM

19,126 posts, read 25,327,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJVillasOutsider View Post
Raise above the Hate!WoW,Ok if you want to be that way, (Landis Theater Presents Stayin Alive a Tribute To The Bee Gees)But the drunk story stays the same.

Hate?
There is no hate in my post.
You might want to read it again, in order to confirm that reality.

I was simply reacting to your statement that you saw "a Bee Gees show" very recently, which was simultaneously...confusing...and mind-boggling...in view of the precarious medical condition of one of the two remaining brothers.

Thank you for clarifying that you did not actually see The Bee Gees perform that night.

One additional comment:
That out-of-control drunk person of the female gender was a woman, not a "lady".
The term "lady" implies a female person of impeccable manners and breeding, and a female person who is highly intoxicated in public does NOT fit the traditional definition of "a lady".
Why do so many people use the term, "lady", nowadays, when they should be using the correct term, "woman"?
Just as not every man is a gentleman, not every woman is a lady.

Last edited by Retriever; 05-03-2012 at 04:41 PM..

Old 05-03-2012, 04:37 PM

Default The Bee Gees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post

Hate?
There is no hate in my post.
You might want to read it again, in order to confirm that reality.

I was simply reacting to your statement that you saw "a Bee Gees show" very recently, which was simultaneously...confusing...and mind-boggling...in view of the precarious medical condition of one of the two remaining brothers.

Thank you for clarifying that you did not actually see The Bee Gees perform that night.
Thanks for reading my posts,Have a great nite
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey