Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2012, 10:08 PM

5 posts, read 6,283 times

Advertisements

hi everyone, i am looking to move to the Red Bank, NJ in the fall if my online job search still has not panned out...i will be looking to rent a room inexpensively while i continue my job search, which does not require a lease...is craigslist the best way to find contacts for this? unfortunately extended stay hotel are WAY too expensive! anyone have any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2012, 09:32 PM

7 posts, read 15,451 times
I grew up hanging out in Red bank & it can be very, VERY costy in the dowtown section. It can be cheaper on the west side...but some of the cheaper and lower income housing people wait a loooonnnggg time to get & even share rent with any extra space. There is a large hispanic population that is hard working in the west side that seem to be the back bone of very affluent surrounding area needs. There are a lot of jobs but it depends on what your looking for, you can get a job at a grocercy store or resturant fairly easy, there are also many banks, and professional offices, but again it depends on your needs/qualifications/degree/etc ...I would check asbury park press or app.com which is the local paper & check the classifieds. Shrewsbury, eatontown, and long branch are nearby towns that offer lots of business for possible jobs and also have more fairly priced apartments. If you having a burning desire to be in Red Bank, its a short drive, bus or train. Good luck, hope that helps...

Old 05-31-2012, 06:02 AM

271 posts, read 1,019,239 times
You can have somebody else cosign the lease for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey