Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 02:06 PM

5,021 posts, read 7,450,618 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArtisticHaze View Post
and my boss was a Jewish lady. She tried to make me pick up the garbage outside and clean the desks...not part of my job...and of course I didn't do it.
Seriously?
I hope you don't have Florida on your radar!
You wouldn't be able to hold a job here for one day if you ever uttered the words, "not my job"!

Old 10-16-2012, 02:11 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,965,783 times
Quote:
Denial is a river in Africa.
The correct phrasing, Mr. Malaprop, is "DENIAL AIN'T JUST A RIVER IN EGYPT".

This phrase is brought to you by Mark Twain, that evil white devil, and it is most commonly identified with the 'Stuart Smalley' sketch on SNL, which was brought to you by Al Franken, that awful Jew.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:19 PM

31 posts, read 42,890 times
Default Am I supposed to be embarrassed?

I never called anyone a white devil. Congratulations to Mr. Franklin or whatever.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:23 PM

164 posts, read 433,014 times
Quote:
I never called anyone a white devil. Congratulations to Mr. Franklin or whatever.
i Dios mio ! What a loco thread.
Yo hombre, btw, do you do landscaping?

Old 10-16-2012, 02:28 PM

Default Corruption and racism in NJ abounds

Two links:

Well, look up youtube: Racism in NJ

Google "NJ world's most corrupt & racist state under unionized US politicians who have legalized corruption & racism"

Old 10-16-2012, 02:33 PM

5,021 posts, read 7,450,618 times
Quote:
Two links:

Well, look up youtube: Racism in NJ

Google "NJ world's most corrupt & racist state under unionized US politicians who have legalized corruption & racism"
There are all kinds of links discussing Latinos being racist against each other.
It's a big issue in Florida.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:34 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,965,783 times
Quote:
Am I supposed to be embarrassed? I never called anyone a white devil. Congratulations to Mr. Franklin or whatever.
(1) Yes, you're right. I am putting words in your mouth.

I'll rephrase using your words:

Mark Twain is a member of an ethnic group that is "more evil" and "less humble".

Is that better?

(2) It's Al FRANKEN, not FRANKLIN as in benjamins.

(3) Yes, you should be embarrassed.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:38 PM

286 posts, read 417,780 times
To the OP:

Are you familiar with the word "facetious"?

If not, perhaps you should look it up.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:39 PM

Default I'm not embarrassed

Anyone thinking about moving here...look at the links. They must just be racist latinos, too (nope)

Old 10-16-2012, 02:40 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
TheArtisticHaze, YOU are the most racist person in this entire thread, and I'm guessing one of the most racist people in your community.

Let's review your posts here:

First, you differentiate between the kinds of Latinos that you approve of, as compared to "LATINO SATANISTS" & "GHETTO HISPANICS", all defined by your own, not only BIASED, but completely WARPED view.

Second, you make paranoid blanket generalizations about "ALL OTHER RACES" that are "filled with mean people with no class" being out to get Latinos and harm them.

Third, you call out NJ Jews and Italians as being "AWFUL".

Fourth, you claim there are "HUMBLE" ethnic groups and "EVIL" ethnic groups.

Fifth, you imply that "CAUCASIANS" with "really big incomes" have those incomes as a result of being Caucasian, or solely because they are Caucasian.

Sixth, you express an irrational fear of, and disdain for, "EBONICS-speaking, "WANNABE THUG" and "LOW INCOME" BLACK people who are supposedly a threat to the entire Latino community as a whole.

And YOU are complaining about racism? Look in the mirror, buddy. YOU are the racist.

(1) It is clear from your rambling posts that you don't even know what racism is. Someone being "mean" to you is not racism. Kids in school picking on you is not racism. By those definitions, and following your line of thinking, I could say that, based on the Latino supervisors, coworkers, subordinates, store clerks, peers and strangers who have insulted me, forced me to perform tasks that were not in my job description, lied to me, stolen from me, cheated on me, made fun of me in school and were rude to me on the street, Latinos are not only racist, but one of the "EVIL" ethnic groups.

(2) If you have some wild-eyed pastoral fantasy of living far from the madding crowd, surrounded by "fields" as you put it, that's fine. The grass is always greener on the other side, and all that. Move to the country and knock yourself out. Or even move to South Jersey or northwest Jersey where it's all rural and/or farmlands and knock yourself out. But don't go schidting all over New Jersey for being packed like a "sardine" can. If you are, by nature, a country mouse, then go live in the country. Stop whining and blaming "racism". I'd say the same for city mouses whining about how the country sucks. If you don't like rural living, move to the city and quit yer yapping. In either case, attributing your unhappiness to "racism" is absurd. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Post of the day. Wish I could give you ten reps at once.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey