Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-09-2012, 06:01 PM

2 posts, read 1,699 times

Advertisements

I am thinking about working in Mt. Holly for a year and would like to live within a 30 minute drive (with traffic). My hope is that I can find an area with a high concentration of young professionals. If not, I am seeking a combination of safety and also accessibility to stores, restaurants, etc. I know I'm not going to find much in terms of nightlife short of going to Philly, but I am hoping I can find something close to a downtown/pseudo-downtown area, and as a single female I would prefer the security of an apartment complex or condo to renting a private home. I would love to stay in the $800-900/month range, but I know that's not very realistic for what I'm looking for, and I can consider paying up to $1500/month with utilities. Recommendations on both neighborhoods and properties would be much appreciated!

Also, how does the dry-town thing work in Collingswood? Are there just no liquor stores or are bars banned too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-10-2012, 04:38 AM

50,768 posts, read 36,474,703 times
Try posting in the south Jersey subforum (says NJ Suburbs of Philadelphia). This main forum is mostly north Jersey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: