Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2007, 04:51 AM

1 posts, read 4,659 times

Advertisements

Hi
My work is taking me to Wayne, NJ.
My office is at,

One Geoffrey Way
Wayne, New Jersey

Could someone suggest some cheap rental options around this address?
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2008, 11:13 PM

2 posts, read 11,475 times
im a student a william paterson university in wayne, and trust me your not going to find anything cheap in wayne!!!! its very expensive, my sis saw an apartment not too far from my school and the people wanted 1400 for a one bedroom, and as we took a tour of the aprartment it was extremely small, we could barely move around. i would suggest surrounding areas like little falls or maybe even haledon , right down the street, dont go to paterson its too much crime there.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:05 AM

123 posts, read 579,846 times
jimmyonthemove, I also work at toys-r-us in Wayne. I'm currently commuting from fair lawn and it takes about 20minutes (13miles), so that might work out for you. I'm actually looking to move to a high-rise type condo soon, so I'm looking at the condo's near route 4 in hackensack (so I can take route 4 and 208 straight to wayne). Hope that helps!

- Alex

Old 01-11-2008, 10:30 AM

625 posts, read 3,634,990 times
Since both of you work at Toys R Us....any contacts in the Buying department or HR??? Wayne is definitely not cheap but pretty easy to get to. Umm FYI for the college student Haledon has crime too which is right down the block from WPU. There is crime everywhere so please don't come out of Willy P thinking only certain areas have crime. But back to the OP, Alex has good advice stick to an area that is easy to get to via highways.

Old 01-11-2008, 10:30 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,677,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyonthemove View Post
Hi
My office is at,

One Geoffrey Way
Wayne, New Jersey

Thanks!
there's a huge apartment complex in west paterson, for the life of me i can't remember the name - you can see them going up the hill as you drive on 80E. they should be relatively inexpensive and very close to wayne.

i'll see if i can dig up the name and post it.

ETA: westmount village - and don't confuse west paterson with paterson. different towns.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:07 AM

1 posts, read 4,295 times
Default 2 BR aptmt $1,100 incl H&HW on North 14 in Prospect Pk

I know of a real nice 2 BR aptmt for $1,100/mo on North 14 street in Prospect Park near Wm Paterson univ.

If there is any interest you can call 973-904-0886 for more info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyonthemove View Post
Hi
My office is at,

One Geoffrey Way
Wayne, New Jersey

Thanks!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey