Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2013, 10:45 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,921,823 times

Advertisements

Shouldn't have left the mic on, lol.

I wonder who they are?

CONFISCATION! NJ Senators CAUGHT Mocking Gun Owners Committee Meeting May 9, 2013 - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2013, 06:46 AM

23,550 posts, read 17,223,445 times
Suspected legislators. Several sources reveal what we knew already but lifts the curtain on our legislative anti-gun lawmakers who continue to give us reams of meaningless legislation that the gangsters and career criminals choose to ignore.

"A microphone left on after the gavel fell at a New Jersey Senate Budget and Appropriations Committee hearing Thursday shows the “true view” of some of the senators toward gun owners, and provides proof that gun confiscation is a goal on which they agree, the Association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs revealed in an email to members and supporters today. The group is the official NRA state association"

“The discussion that was caught, apparently among several senators and staff, is outrageous, and reveals legislators’ true view of gun owners,” ANJRPC reports."

“The discussion appears to be among Senator Loretta Weinberg (D37), Senator Sandra Cunningham (D31), Senator Linda Greenstein (D14), and at least one member of Senate Democratic staff,” the gun group’s email explains. A You Tube video of the “off the record” conversation is embedded in this column’s sidebar."

"Pulled from NJ Legislature website."
"At the conclusion of last weeks NJ Senate Budget Committee hearing, one senator is heard saying “All they want to do is have their little guns and do whatever they want with them” and another agrees with the insult."

Old 05-12-2013, 07:07 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,780,693 times
Well isn't that the world view of the modern liberal? Mock and insult those who you disagree with. Vote these clowns out.

Old 05-12-2013, 07:40 AM

11,345 posts, read 16,702,711 times
No real shock here.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:02 AM

161 posts, read 264,542 times
Typical liberal attitude/behavior.. lie to everyone and say its about protecting the children and behind closed doors, mock the same people they were just explaining themselves to, and discuss there ultimate agenda that they want to keep hush hush... Scummy politicians.

Old 05-12-2013, 09:29 AM

1,442 posts, read 1,939,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
Shouldn't have left the mic on, lol.
I posted this video at the P&OC forum on Friday--I'm kinda surprised that it hasn't gotten more media attention.

According to what I found on pagunblog.com, this exchange took place between Senators Loretta Weinberg, Sandra Cunningham, Linda Greenstein and one member (if not more) of the Senate's Democratic staff.

“Confiscate, Confiscate, Confiscate” | Shall Not Be Questioned

However, though, if you read the comments posted beneath the article linked above, some people have reasonably scrutinized that, perhaps, these comments may be taken out of context (but these are also New Jersey state senators we're talking about, so genuine declarations of "confiscate, confiscate, confiscate" wouldn't surprise me at all).

Old 05-12-2013, 09:45 AM

10,222 posts, read 19,210,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montguy View Post
I posted this video at the P&OC forum on Friday--I'm kinda surprised that it hasn't gotten more media attention.
Given how anti-gun the media is, I'm not.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:08 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,262,240 times
When guns are outlawed.....only outlaws will have guns.

Old 05-12-2013, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
When guns are outlawed.....only outlaws will have guns.
Well, tell that to the dopes (including former Gov. Rendell) who have orchestrated a "peace march" in your state today.

And you have to love the timing, don't you? I mean what could be more touching than a brigaide of emotionally-charged women marching against "gun violence" on Mother's Day?

EDIT: I guess the protest was on Saturday, but still--let's just say it was for Mother's day, thus making the spectacle no less ridiculous.

Last edited by Montguy; 05-12-2013 at 10:37 AM..

Old 05-12-2013, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nybbler View Post
Given how anti-gun the media is, I'm not.
True, but I haven't really caught any wind of it outside of a couple sources in the blogosphere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey