Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 02:12 PM

12,283 posts, read 35,636,300 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by captne76 View Post
Dressing up in one type of clown suit or another does not kill anyone. He's free to do whatever along those lines.

The abuse stuff, that's an industry in NJ and a lot of it is BS. They can use a ton of excuses to make someone look abusive if they have any "agenda" against a person.
your name doesn't happen to be Heath Campbell by any chance?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 03:35 PM

232 posts, read 342,694 times
Read the constitutions first amendment, and then come back.

Old 06-20-2013, 04:09 PM

5,767 posts, read 16,544,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
your name doesn't happen to be Heath Campbell by any chance?
No, not any chance of that, but it doesn't matter what your name is, they make "customers" out of all.

Old 06-20-2013, 04:30 PM

16,012 posts, read 21,030,029 times
I'm more appalled at the women. Who looks at this nut job and thinks "oh, what a wonderful man, he'll be a great husband/father!"?

Old 06-20-2013, 05:16 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,141,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♪♫♪♪♫♫♪♥ View Post
Riiight. Well since our judgments are based on no more than what you deem a "written portrayal of a hearsay image" (whatever that is), how about you bestow the internet community at large with a precious nugget of your enlightened wisdom as to what we're failing to see when some chump names their son "Adolph Hitler". Seriously, I want to know what's being misunderstood here.

I love your "quoting" technique.

Old 06-20-2013, 06:04 PM

28 posts, read 46,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by colorfulchic83 View Post
"(Bethanie) was on the pill, but we don’t believe in abortions. That’s murder."

Yeah, but killing Jewish people and non-whites is NOT murder? He is a lunatic!
I just said the same thing out loud. FFS.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:12 AM

908 posts, read 1,551,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DubbleT View Post
I'm more appalled at the women. Who looks at this nut job and thinks "oh, what a wonderful man, he'll be a great husband/father!"?
Ewww, I was trying not to even think about that. Thanks, I just threw up in my mouth a bit.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:18 AM

908 posts, read 1,551,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedStripey View Post
I just said the same thing out loud. FFS.
LOL, the biggest irony in all this,and someone may have mentioned it already, is that this dude wouldn't even be allowed to reproduce under the Nazi eugenics policies, and may have even been killed. It's really amazing how people can have beliefs that are so against their best interests.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:28 AM

19,067 posts, read 25,224,917 times
Quote:
LOL, the biggest irony in all this,and someone may have mentioned it already, is that this dude wouldn't even be allowed to reproduce under the Nazi eugenics policies, and may have even been killed. It's really amazing how people can have beliefs that are so against their best interests.

I was the forum member who pointed out this irony in the earlier thread regarding this person.
Under the policies of the Nazi regime's Eugenics program, which, "sterilized", thousands of people each year, his inability to read and his apparent inability to be employable would have made him one of the undesirables who would have been rendered unable to father children.

However, being able to comprehend this type of irony would undoubtedly be beyond this guy's limited intellectual capacity.

Old 06-21-2013, 06:52 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,589,342 times
Quote:
That's basically the story of America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey