Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2013, 07:07 AM

22 posts, read 61,345 times

Advertisements

Hello,
We are looking to buy a house in Princeton Walk community. I am looking for any information on commute to wall street.
I checked out 2 bus stops in that neighborhood.
1. Kendall Park [Park n Ride]
2. Kingston Mall
Coach USA bus line 600 operates from this route.
My concern is the schedule of these buses. There are just 2 buses from Kendall Park in the morning. Which is acceptable. But to get back from wall street the first bus leaves @ 5:18 PM.
I plan to leave early to work and be back in time to pick my daughter from day care which closes @ 6:30 PM.
The other options I have I think is train from Princeton junction, which has a waiting on the parking. Am not so sure of the daily parking, the station did not look that big. So could not figure out where the daily parking is. Or drive to exit 8A. How else can I commute to wall street
If I get to work by 8AM, I plan to leaving by 4 PM. Any information on how I can manage this will be great.

Also there are 2 day care centers which are close by.
1. Bright Horizons - Kendall Park
2. The learning Experience -- Close to Kingston mall.
any idea which one is better?

Many Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2013, 03:32 PM

2,257 posts, read 5,185,346 times
You have the option of taking the train from Jersey Ave to Newark and then a Path to WTC. I have done that for years and I loved it because of timing flexibility - there are trains every 20 minutes in the evening from Newark to Jersey Ave. Would take about the same time as taking a bus from South Brunswick.

About day cares, both are good. There is also a KinderCare(?) by Rt 1 and Promenade. If you are going to take the train, your options increase because there are 7+ days care centers along Rt 27 on the way to Jersey Ave.

Old 06-25-2013, 11:18 AM

22 posts, read 61,345 times
Thanks davenj08!!
I will check out the other day care centers as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: