Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2013, 12:12 PM

386 posts, read 871,588 times

Advertisements

There is no white trash in Chesterfield; the town is mostly hard-working, white collar types, mostly white and Indian.

He might be thinking of the next towns over (New Egypt, Pemberton). They are mostly white and blue-collar.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2013, 02:38 PM

20 posts, read 49,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
Is that detrimental?...
It's no secret that many 'military' towns are full of desperados who got out of the service and couldn't get back into society with a normal job.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:18 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,973,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicsigma View Post
It's no secret that many 'military' towns are full of desperados who got out of the service and couldn't get back into society with a normal job.
What a weird topic to troll about...

Old 09-19-2013, 03:56 PM

32,917 posts, read 36,310,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoicsigma View Post
Well, OK, but the $350,000 neighborhood in the township isn't a military town. Those guys are looking for pawn shops, tattoo parlors and strip clubs most likely.

Old 07-12-2014, 10:50 PM

1 posts, read 1,696 times
Default Heritage at Chesterfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by HectorGdiazG View Post
I'm planning on moving from Fair Lawn, NJ (Bergen County) to Chesterfield Township, NJ (Burlington County) this year. House prices and taxes in Bergen are ABUSIVE and I'm looking for a safe area with good schools and affordable house prices. I visited Chesterfield and it's quite rural but quaint. I work mostly from home, with some commute to NJ and PA. We're a family of 4, with 2 kids (6 and 1 year old) and looking for something
within the 350k-415K price range.

There's this new construction, "Heritage at Chesterfield". Houses look nice and square-footage seems to be OK. I searched the web for any complaints or negative reviews for the builder (American Properties) but couldn't find anything.

I'd appreciate if local folks or ex-residents, or someone owning a property at Heritage can share his/her experience and views on the town, area, and Heritage houses.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
Did you ever buy a house in "Heritage at Chesterfield"? Did you like the area? I am thinking of buying a house there too but confused due to school district. I live in Bordentown (next to chesterfield). Any input from you is appreciated.

Thanks.

Old 07-26-2014, 10:26 AM

12 posts, read 137,763 times
Megha_america, yes I did buy a house in this development. Grades 1-6 go to the Chesterfield Elementary School and 7 onwards go to Hamilton schools. The town is ok, most importantly, is dealing with the builder from the sales to the building process. If you need a couple of tips, let me know. Thanks!

Old 04-06-2015, 12:14 PM

2 posts, read 2,811 times
I'm also planning to buy in Chesterfield. Traditions at Chersterfied is the new community. Anyone has experience with AMericanPropperties? What things to lookout for in new constructions, etc.?

Old 04-06-2015, 12:27 PM

12 posts, read 137,763 times
I purchased a property from American Properties in Chesterfield (Heritage Development) around 10 months ago.

Though all experiences are different and particular, I had a bad experience with this builder delivering my house. It took 2-3 months extra without any credible explanation. Their customer service is essentially non-existent. If it wasn't for a particular salesperson that provided follow-up and someone to speak to during all my roadblocks, I'd had retired my offer and walk out.

The whole process cost me money, time, and tears. I'll be able to elaborate more tonight.

Old 04-06-2015, 02:13 PM

2,499 posts, read 2,625,250 times
Hector unless there was a recent change students go to the Northern Burlington system not Hamilton.

Northern Burlington County Regional School District - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 04-09-2015, 11:18 AM

2 posts, read 2,811 times
Hector - thanks. Will appreciate any info.

Regards
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey