Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2015, 03:14 PM

1 posts, read 4,615 times

Advertisements

HA is in Newark, Pages are a Philly based club, and the Breed has all but disappeared. The Breed by the way was formed in Avenel. I used to attend their annual bash in the avenel park, great party. There are other smaller 1% clubs around, but they all stay pretty low key. Most of them are great guys to know, just don't **** them off. Ride free ride hard and stay in the wind.
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2015, 09:55 PM

1 posts, read 4,426 times
I remember being invited to a
Clubhouse in the Meadowlands in the early 80's for a biker group. Evening got too hardcore for me never went back. Those guys must be in their 70's now....

Old 06-22-2015, 07:50 AM

1 posts, read 4,322 times
I know this is an old topic, but a lot of you are mostly correct.
NJ is mostly Pagan territory.
The HA's do control north jersey.
The pagans had a club house ( which was just someone's house on the main street that ran east to west through union county, parallel to route 28...South ave?) On the Roselle Elizabeth border, and their bar was the Royal Pub on South ave in Roselle.
I grew up and lived in between the club and bar for 30 years, and frequented the Royal Pub, I even played on the pool team.
Most of them were just regular hell raisers in a club of motor cycle enthusiasts and partiers.
They used to do security for the car shows at 5 points, and crime, which was on the rise at this event, stopped.

About the only shenanigans I ever saw from them was during a fued from a rival pool league bar.
They wanted us to win against one bar that was good enough to play national competition in Vegas. (We sucked)
So they hired a hot girl to distract them, flirt with them, and, when they were shooting, she played pinball, shaking her daisy Duke clad ass.
Almost worked, we came down to one eight ball to decide the match...Which I choked on...Easy shot...

So we were banned from that bar. Unfortunately, they would have had to forfeit if THEY wouldn't let US in their bar.
So we allegedly had protection while we were there, but I don't remember it being noticeable. We were allowed in to play, had to leave immediately following.

Old 06-22-2015, 08:28 AM

1,493 posts, read 1,518,718 times
I have lived in Cumberland County for 35 years. Saw my first Pagans here last winter. Two rough bikes early morning, one with a girl on the back. They just got route 55 and I could see they were tired the way they were handling things. Not retirees trying to be bikers, these were bikers. My guess they were just passing thru.

Old 12-26-2015, 10:58 PM

1 posts, read 4,000 times
Matt34nj.... 81 is definitely in Newark!

Old 12-27-2015, 11:07 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,925,121 times
I know the Hells Angels have their NYC HQ in Manhattan on 1st Ave and 3rd St. That is close enough to North Jersey. Maybe the HA's consider North NJ their turf.

Old 12-28-2015, 07:55 AM

19,116 posts, read 25,309,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
I know the Hells Angels have their NYC HQ in Manhattan on 1st Ave and 3rd St. That is close enough to North Jersey. Maybe the HA's consider North NJ their turf.
I can recall them being at that location as far back as the early '70s, and as soon as I spotted them hanging out there, I stopped walking down that block of 3rd St.

Old 12-28-2015, 03:11 PM

12,101 posts, read 17,083,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie213 View Post
*Note*: If you don't know anything about this topic, don't respond. Looking for crime buffs, and some one who has some working knowledge of NJ's underworld, or just locals who may know what's up.

I know that the Pagans, the Breed and various biker gangs operate in Central and South Jersey which are hotbeds for one-percenter motorcycle club activity.

My question is, what about North Jersey? I know there's the old history of the Mafia. And nowadays you have Russian/Albanian type stuff, and i kow about the black/hispanic/asian criminals. I know places like Newark and Jersey City have alot of drug activity going on. But i'm wondering, is there a good deal of biker crews in Northern New Jersey like there are on the opposite side of the state? Like the Greater NY area.

The closest thing I've learned about is the Pagans having a faction in Union County and a chapter based in Elizabeth.

And some in Morris County too, from what I read here:

Mount Olive

Anything else like that northwards near NYC? Or is the outlaw biker world mostly a Philly/Trenton area thing?
As somebody who lived in Mt. Olive for a time, I find it comical that the press is reporting that gang activity is a significant concern there.

I mean, have they ever been to Mt. Olive?

Maybe in New Brunswick...

Old 12-28-2015, 07:22 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,925,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
I can recall them being at that location as far back as the early '70s, and as soon as I spotted them hanging out there, I stopped walking down that block of 3rd St.

They are still there, but are surrounded by Hipsters and Yuppies. I guess they deal meth amphetamines to them. Crystal Meth is the Biker Gangs bread and butter. Not sure why that one particular drug is.

Old 12-29-2015, 10:19 AM

1,352 posts, read 1,530,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobaba View Post
As somebody who lived in Mt. Olive for a time, I find it comical that the press is reporting that gang activity is a significant concern there.

I mean, have they ever been to Mt. Olive?

Maybe in New Brunswick...
I worked for the Mt Olive schools about 10yrs ago, supposedly there were Bloods and Crips there then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey