Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-14-2014, 08:08 PM

11,318 posts, read 16,634,674 times

Advertisements

Yep...and in the meantime, they still have no proof whatsoever on Christie...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2014, 12:39 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,231,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBWick View Post
I can't believe they were "trusted advisors" one minute and then lying scoundrels who acted unilaterally the next.
LOL! Have you never worked in corporate America?

Quote:
That just doesn't square with the hands-on CC that people in Trenton know.
You know people in Trenton and what they think?

Quote:
A fire union rep. mildly criticizes him on 101.5 and the next day he hears how po'd Christie was. Is that a Gov. out-to-lunch not knowing what's going on around NJ? His amnesia on Bridgegate doesn't pass the Linden refinery smell test.
A fire union rep's opinion represents what's going on around NJ? His opinion doesn't matter any more than anyone else's.

Bridgegate is over.

Old 06-15-2014, 05:34 AM

23,441 posts, read 17,113,855 times
A fire union rep. mildly criticizes him on 101.5 and the next day he hears how po'd Christie was. Is that a Gov. out-to-lunch not knowing what's going on around NJ? His amnesia on Bridgegate doesn't pass the Linden refinery smell test.

Dare anyone to crirtticize their boss in public.

So if CC listens to the prominent NJ radio station in light of 'the investigation' and all it's ramifications in the aftermath of the DOJ hiring a gunslinger attorney to investiagte and prosecute CC, that is proof he knew what was going on in the depths of the burocracy????? If the DOJ was afrter you would you not tune in to every word that was broadcast about your case???

Oh, this US attorney has quite a reputation, going after corrupt governors and politicians. He is not just the next lawyer in line for an assignment. All for a lane closure in NJ! Next thing we'll hear, Lois Lerner lost all her emails when her computer crashed! Coincidence after coincidence has become an accepted excuse for one political party but is not extended to the other.

Then to accuse CC of being out to lunch when you have a president, whom you support, who has demonstrated being permanently out to lunch, hears about critical issues from the news and with whom you have no problem????????

How is that investigation going with Menendez? It is still ongoing you know.
http://www.bizjournals.com/philadelp...under-fbi.html

Last edited by Kracer; 06-15-2014 at 05:36 AM.. Reason: edit

Old 06-15-2014, 03:42 PM

3,984 posts, read 7,062,470 times
Benghazi!benghazi!benghazi!benghazi!benghazi!bengh azi!benghazi!

Old 06-15-2014, 05:29 PM

2,919 posts, read 2,567,632 times
Well, I think it's over. I realize that this may make some people furious and they'll have to resort back to fat jokes about Christie since they have nothing else of which to accuse him of, but is it official yet that GWBridge-gate is dead?

Old 06-15-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klassyhk View Post
Well, I think it's over. I realize that this may make some people furious and they'll have to resort back to fat jokes about Christie since they have nothing else of which to accuse him of, but is it official yet that GWBridge-gate is dead?
No. He's still being investigated by the federal prosecutor & also Manhattan DA. I know his suckups here want this awful nightmare to end. But the public doesn't decide that.

And he's less fat than he used to be. But still rotund.

Old 06-16-2014, 08:27 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,580,083 times
Quote:
No. He's still being investigated by the federal prosecutor & also Manhattan DA. I know his suckups here want this awful nightmare to end. But the public doesn't decide that.

And he's less fat than he used to be. But still rotund.

a politician being investigated by the government is not going to have a problem. they are protected from each other.

we will know whether or not it hurt him when the 2016 primaries come along. i very much hope it has hurt his chances.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
a politician being investigated by the government is not going to have a problem. they are protected from each other.

we will know whether or not it hurt him when the 2016 primaries come along. i very much hope it has hurt his chances.
If the rejection of Cantor is any indication of how southern conservatives feel, he doesn't have a Twinkie's chance in the Christie's pantry.

Old 06-16-2014, 09:45 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,580,083 times
Quote:
If the rejection of Cantor is any indication of how southern conservatives feel, he doesn't have a Twinkie's chance in the Christie's pantry.
well, the last 2 elections the republicans didn't seem to care much about how the southern conservative's feel.

Old 06-16-2014, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
well, the last 2 elections the republicans didn't seem to care much about how the southern conservative's feel.
Mitt seems to be hanging around. And his hair's still picture perfect. He'd make an ideal Veep. Christie/Mitt 2016!

But realistically you need a latino on the ticket.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey