Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 01:53 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainnj View Post
i don't have a problem with you.
that's why you won't stop harassing me!!!!!!!! Leave me alone and don't reply to me again. I've never said anything to and don't wish to in the future.

Old 02-28-2014, 01:56 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,980,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
I'm a troll. ALL INDIANS are clean. NO INDIANS have ever lived in conditions that were in contrast with safety code/fire safety.
At this point, we have only established that you are the one that has had roaches and mice multiple times.

Old 02-28-2014, 01:58 PM

973 posts, read 1,453,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
At this point, we have only established that you are the one that has had roaches and mice multiple times.
Not multiple times. After getting Indian neighbors. I've been living where I live for years. No Indian neighbors. Why don't have mice or any bugs?

Old 02-28-2014, 02:03 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,980,712 times
Quote:
Not multiple times. After getting Indian neighbors. I've been living where I live for years. No Indian neighbors. Why don't have mice or any bugs?
Please escuse the confusion since you had said "every time" you had lived near Indians, you had gotten mice and roaches; that sounded like a pattern.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:07 PM

221 posts, read 379,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducmonster1221 View Post
The issue with ignoring them and not walking away is that they may try to kill you. I think this happened at the light rail in JC a few years ago. I remember it because we had just moved to Hoboken and DH was taking the lightrail to work.

Someone was acting erradictically and decided to pull a knife out and kill someone.
I found the article. Man killed near Liberty State Park in Jersey City | 7online.com
Looks like he had history of schizophrenia.

When people are acting erractically, I do not want to be near them. I do realize that someone could look normal and act normal and do the same thing.

I hear ya...but I didn't get a 'scary' vibe from him; just an a-hole vibe. I guess he felt he was in 'safe' enough company to talk sh*t. He must have been about 60, white hair, looked Italian American--on the very fair side. I can't wait to leave NJ. I really don't like it.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:09 PM

550 posts, read 965,921 times
Quote:
Please escuse the confusion since you had said "every time" you had lived near Indians, you had gotten mice and roaches; that sounded like a pattern.
Correlation does not equal causation. I wonder if there are Indian folks saying on another forum, "Can't stand it. Every time one of us lived near June87, we had gotten mice and roaches."

Old 02-28-2014, 02:18 PM

2,257 posts, read 5,188,336 times
Quote:
I have never seen so much snow and cold in last 5 years where I have live. I guess it is the Indian family that moved in across the street that is bring in all the snow. Darn Indians!

Old 02-28-2014, 02:24 PM

2,098 posts, read 3,525,189 times
Quote:
I did, did you?

Go ahead and point to passage in the article supporting YOUR blanket statement:"In general, Jersey people seem to be less tolerant than some of the other northeastern states."
Ugh god you are useless.

My point of the article is the misconception that people in the northeast are liberal and progressive. The author of the article felt like an outsider when he visited BOS. This same logic can be applied to how some feel about NJ and silent racism.

Can you grasp this logic, or is too outside of the box thinking for you?

Old 02-28-2014, 02:40 PM

2,734 posts, read 4,150,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerpotFlowers View Post
I hear ya...but I didn't get a 'scary' vibe from him; just an a-hole vibe. I guess he felt he was in 'safe' enough company to talk sh*t. He must have been about 60, white hair, looked Italian American--on the very fair side. I can't wait to leave NJ. I really don't like it.
That guy was smiling when he left? Scary. Sounds like he is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Most of us in New Jersey are very nice. Really.

And there are some lovely areas in this state. Really.

Please get to really know this state before you move away. Every state has both good people and bad.

At least we don't have places named after Jefferson Davis in this state. At least not that I know of. But I'm sure there are some very nice places in the South, too.

Old 02-28-2014, 02:43 PM

221 posts, read 379,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
Ugh god you are useless.

My point of the article is the misconception that people in the northeast are liberal and progressive. The author of the article felt like an outsider when he visited BOS. This same logic can be applied to how some feel about NJ and silent racism.

Can you grasp this logic, or is too outside of the box thinking for you?

Silent racism might be preferable to dumb people bringing up race first thing in the morning to a bunch of strangers who don't care in a public place. Like, can I have a cup of coffee and my lottery tickets in peace? I just wish Bubba would have walked in and punched him in the face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey