Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 10:02 AM

973 posts, read 1,453,551 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterCatcher View Post
I didn't intend to sound mean or offend the OP. It's just not a good idea. I saw a friends wife try this plan, it was a total failure. She is a lazy incompetent with no disernable skills and little education. It was a poor attempt to be a stay at home Mom.

If you want to start a real business go get a license. If you want to stay at home, marry rich. Just being honest and realistic.
I don't even think you read my OP. I've worked with children before.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Winter Soldier View Post
Are you trying to double dip with Unemployment Insurance AND a Cash only private day care business out of your 1 bedroom apartment?

I agree with OysterCatcher that a majority of parents wouldn't even consider using a random stranger to watch their child. You MIGHT be able to do some recruiting in your apartment complex or friends/family members, but that's about the best you could hope for.

Not sure what you did before you got downsized or fired from your last job, but I'd suggest polishing up the old resume and get cracking on getting a REAL JOB!

You know WHY? Well I'll tell you. Extended Unemployment Benefits are about to dry up sooner rather than later and you'll need a solid Plan "A" to stay financially afloat (and be able to keep from getting booted out of that apartment). Just food for thought
That's sad you're following me on different threads.

Old 04-06-2014, 10:34 AM

901 posts, read 2,248,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by June87 View Post
I don't even think you read my OP. I've worked with children before.
If you don't have a license I don't give a s&$t if you're mother goose.

Last edited by OysterCatcher; 04-06-2014 at 10:48 AM.. Reason: Spelling

Old 04-06-2014, 11:41 AM

414 posts, read 931,270 times
Quote:
That's sad you're following me on different threads.
I think it's TRULY sad that you're probably lonely, definitely racist, ignorant and likely to be unemployed for many months to come. My prediction: This private daycare idea will be a frustrating failure for you.

What skills do you bring to a potential employer's table? This is what you need to laser focus on, not pie in the sky BS ideas.

P.S. Other people are following both threads BTW.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
I think it's TRULY sad that you're probably lonely, definitely racist, ignorant and likely to be unemployed for many months to come. My prediction: This private daycare idea will be a frustrating failure for you.

What skills do you bring to a potential employer's table? This is what you need to laser focus on, not pie in the sky BS ideas.

P.S. Other people are following both threads BTW.
Once again, you've prove how "smart" you are. I'm just to ignore you, because you clearly you have a problem.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OysterCatcher View Post
If you don't have a license I don't give a s&$t if you're mother goose.
There's not point in getting a license unless I want a lot of children (10 and up) and want other staff. If you want your child in daycare where they're one 15 who's getting ignore because of size of the classroom, that's fine. You seem to prefer that because a license is everything to you. In a licensed day care I worked in, a little girl died because THE OWNER let her mother drive her home drunk.

Old 04-06-2014, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Once again, you've prove how "smart" you are. I'm just to ignore you, because you clearly you have a problem.
Your grammar leaves much to be desired.

However, in case you DID forget, YOU were the one who started the madness with your racist comments toward Indian people.

I AM smart enough to stay employed AND smart enough to embrace diversity, so perhaps it is YOU who has the problem.

Time for you to look in the mirror and determine if you really like what you see.

P.S. I couldn't give a damn if you ignore me or not.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Your grammar leaves much to be desired.

However, in case you DID forget, YOU were the one who started the madness with your racist comments toward Indian people.

I AM smart enough to stay employed AND smart enough to embrace diversity, so perhaps it is YOU who has the problem.

Time for you to look in the mirror and determine if you really like what you see.

P.S. I couldn't give a damn if you ignore me or not.
LOL Now, you're going to post stalk me. What a sad life you have.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:06 PM

Much more fulfilling and financially rewarding than your life. Of that, I'm certain.

But as of now I'm done with you and this thread.

Last edited by The Winter Soldier; 04-06-2014 at 12:15 PM..

Old 04-06-2014, 12:12 PM

Good. I hope you find real hobbies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey