Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-02-2014, 04:06 AM

192 posts, read 219,340 times

Advertisements

Why is it that the Pnc arts center can hold all of these concerts during the summer butnot supply enough restrooms?

The problem is as always the womens., because the line is so long, You have women using the mens room along with the men
you have qomen squatting over the urinals and using the stalls at the same time men using the urinals.

Why cant they add porta pottys (as disgusting as they are)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2014, 05:47 AM

24,488 posts, read 41,134,517 times
Can't answer your question but I have made out just fine by choosing not to use public restrooms. I go at home.

Old 06-02-2014, 06:46 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,979,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBest View Post
Can't answer your question but I have made out just fine by choosing not to use public restrooms. I go at home.

Ok... so let's say PNC is an hour away from your house. You stop for dinner before the show, easily another hour. Pull in an hour before the show to deal with parking, etc. Let's say the show is 3 hours. The trek to the car and congestion might add almost another hour before your hour drive home. You're pushing 8 hours, during which most people enjoy a beverage or four, and you're making it back home never having stopped? Hail to your bladder!

Old 06-02-2014, 06:48 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,979,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrrek View Post
Why is it that the Pnc arts center can hold all of these concerts during the summer butnot supply enough restrooms?

The problem is as always the womens., because the line is so long, You have women using the mens room along with the men
you have qomen squatting over the urinals and using the stalls at the same time men using the urinals.

Fair question. That is one place where it's more frequent to see women using the men's room. Though I haven't seen that nifty trick of squatting over the urinal.

Old 06-02-2014, 07:38 AM

880 posts, read 1,251,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrrek View Post

You can not build enough bathrooms anywhere where you have 10,000 people getting up at once (during drum solos, end of show) and going to the bathroom. My trick is - as soon as I hear a song I don't like, I go to the bathroom, or buy a drink, etc., - no lines anywhere.

Also, the porta-potties are set up in the parking lot. Well, maybe not anymore, since they banned tailgating this year.

Old 06-02-2014, 08:21 AM

1,422 posts, read 3,441,287 times
tailgating was not banned. And a lot of people also use the woods as their bathroom while tailgating. and the art center was built in the 70s (I remember seeing the Donny Osmond there when I was a little girl) when it didn't really accommodate such big acts as today and they never upgraded which they probably should and add some more but the big wigs don't care they don't have to stand in line and wait or clean them up. if I go there and party before I just make sure I go before I go in and not have anything to drink, I mean the show only last 2-3 hours at the most, I can go without a drink for that long.

Old 06-02-2014, 11:42 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,134,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
Ok... so let's say PNC is an hour away from your house. You stop for dinner before the show, easily another hour. Pull in an hour before the show to deal with parking, etc. Let's say the show is 3 hours. The trek to the car and congestion might add almost another hour before your hour drive home. You're pushing 8 hours, during which most people enjoy a beverage or four, and you're making it back home never having stopped? Hail to your bladder!
I'm a guy. We have much larger bladders than women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: