Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2016, 05:04 PM

189 posts, read 459,918 times

Advertisements

FYI, we won a free playground! Thanks to all who helped with their votes!
https://www.terracycle.com/en-US/con...playground2016

And CED is getting a bunch of other playground improvements as well
Bond ordinance will fund improvements in Wood-Ridge - Town Government - NorthJersey.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2016, 09:43 PM

2 posts, read 4,883 times
Hi all, you guys have a great community here. I'm really interested in purchasing a townhome at Liberty Square but I have a few concerns that I'm hoping you all can help me on:

1. I'm on the West Coast and planning to move back to NJ in about a year or so. I'd like to buy now before they raise their rates and rent until I can come back to NJ. Does anyone know what type of rents these townhomes could be rented for?

2. If I'm not able to move back to NJ, I'd like the option to sell. What sort of resale value/appreciation have you experienced (for those who have purchased these townhomes)?

Appreciate any help/advice you can give. Thanks in advance!

Old 07-08-2016, 11:19 AM

32 posts, read 59,635 times
i know someone who rented out his Lancaster for $3600

Old 07-08-2016, 04:29 PM

2 posts, read 4,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR07 View Post
i know someone who rented out his Lancaster for $3600
Good to know, thanks!

Old 07-10-2016, 03:29 PM

2 posts, read 7,068 times
Default More from Pulte

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliesdad View Post
thanks for that info.

Does anyone have an idea of how many more buildings Pulte plans to keep adding in the future? I'd love be able to choose a Granville but there are fewer to choose from -- only two per building since they are end units. The latest availability map shows a new row of buildings that are "unavailable" but i'm hoping that there are 4 more Granvilles up for grabs.
There are going to be 200 more townhomes in Wesmont Station by Pulte!

Old 07-15-2016, 04:36 AM

189 posts, read 459,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homesearch2016 View Post
There are going to be 200 more townhomes in Wesmont Station by Pulte!
Granvilles have been discontinued, but the Greenwich model looks pretty similar :P
New Homes at Liberty Square at Wesmont Station | Wood-Ridge, NJ | Pulte Homes New Home Builders

FYI, more details on the upcoming CED playgrounds. I'm really excited for 2017 when hopefully the Wesmont Station soccer/baseball fields and the CED playgrounds will all be finished!

http://www.njwoodridge.org/2016-2nd-Edition.pdf

Old 07-31-2016, 11:44 AM

8 posts, read 14,047 times
First of all the playground is not going to be at westmount!!!!!

I have an association with the town so let me set a few things straight that I have read on all 65 pages of this.

1) the bowling alley down the street is old and not very good so whoever tried to give it a plug you need to get over youself.
2) I am tied of people who work for either pulti homes, westmount station, Avalon or anybody else down there please stop posting bs posts about how great everything is down there.

3) there is no parking down there and let me explain. 1st, tmost of the streets are 27' wide and not 40' that is the normal width for a town street. Normally the street is 50' on paper, 40' of pavement and then 5 feet on either side Which includes the sidewalks. (This is why everybody always says that the town owns the sidewalks but the homeowner is responsible for the maintenance of them!!)

4) while I am talking about the streets, if 1 car parks on the street there is not enough room for 2 cars to drive one each way. 1 of the 2 cars has to pull over and let the other car go. Has anybody thought about when a ambulance or firetruck needs to get through???? Not going to happen.
6) they are getting rid of the park that is north ( up the hill on highland from the low income properties ( the ones that look like 1970"s shore apartment's and these have solar panels on them. ( ps...ingerman did not get permits for the solar panels!!!!) ( don't believe me just go to town hall and ask, all permits are public and available upon request!.
Staying on the park, Avalon decided that they can make more money on building units there instead of a free park!! What they say they are going to do is eventually nock down a building and then put the park there.this will not be until 2017-2018!!!!!!
8) there is going to be very little commercial units in fact only in building 300 (where milk and honey was) they changed the plans again and instead of building a shopright, a and p, pathmark....they decided to put another 300 size building there....go figure.
9) This one is dear to my heart.... why are people complaining that there is no cut through streets??? Why would you want one? People will speed through the delevopment like race cars....the one reason that they buit the streets like they did so people don't use it as a cut through.
What the police should do is sit on highland and 14th Street and give all of the people who go right through the stop signs without stopping ticket!!!!!

In final, and I could keep going on and on.
I thought the idea of the build was great but in the 10 years that that have been planning on it they went from 700 single family homes with rolling hills, little parks all over and park benches....
They built 1500+ multi family units with "5" yes 5 single family homes. And they are going to be 8 feet away from the 14' high retaining wall and a 50' telephone pole right behind them. .....mm

O, for the other people other than the units at the top of Eisenhower townhouses. They are the only units that have fire walls that go thought the attic. All of the other multibuildings including building 300 have fire walls that stop at the ceiling of the 2nd floor. They do not go into the attics. Why don't you go into you attic and you can see all the way to the end of the building looking either way. Again only the townhouses at the top of the Eisenhower road go through the attack....
Now this is a matter that the fire department allowed as well as the building department. If there is a fire in one of the buildings the whole building is going to burn down anyway like edgewater just because they are built with **** products and the roofs are built with 2×4 trusses that the fire department do not go on when there is a fire. Look on the buildings and you will see a tlittle symbol with a red "t" and a triangle with tells the fire department when they show up what type of roof so they know not to go onto the roofs. The only buildings that may not all burn are the ones on top of the hill but even they have truss roofs and again the fire department does not go on a burning truss roof.

Last edited by Westmountischeaplybuilt; 07-31-2016 at 11:59 AM..

Old 08-01-2016, 02:52 PM

2,669 posts, read 2,088,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westmountischeaplybuilt View Post
O, for the other people other than the units at the top of Eisenhower townhouses. They are the only units that have fire walls that go thought the attic. All of the other multibuildings including building 300 have fire walls that stop at the ceiling of the 2nd floor. They do not go into the attics. Why don't you go into you attic and you can see all the way to the end of the building looking either way. Again only the townhouses at the top of the Eisenhower road go through the attack....
Now this is a matter that the fire department allowed as well as the building department. If there is a fire in one of the buildings the whole building is going to burn down anyway like edgewater just because they are built with **** products and the roofs are built with 2×4 trusses that the fire department do not go on when there is a fire. Look on the buildings and you will see a tlittle symbol with a red "t" and a triangle with tells the fire department when they show up what type of roof so they know not to go onto the roofs. The only buildings that may not all burn are the ones on top of the hill but even they have truss roofs and again the fire department does not go on a burning truss roof.

Great post. Just curious, what are the firewalls made out of? Treated plywood or actually concrete? Again, it sounds like developers are running all over the town of Wood-Bridge and what would be the best for people...

Old 08-02-2016, 03:57 PM

8 posts, read 14,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DefiantNJ View Post
Great post. Just curious, what are the firewalls made out of? Treated plywood or actually concrete? Again, it sounds like developers are running all over the town of Wood-Bridge and what would be the best for people...
Neither!!!!!!

In both the ones that stop at the attic floor and the ones that go through the roof are only 2 sheets of 1 5/8 sheet rock and they really are meant as a fire retardedant. I believe the fire rating on each sheet of 1 inch and 5/8th's sheet rock is 34 minutes.

Concrete? ??? They would never spend that type of money!!!!!

Old 08-05-2016, 02:19 PM

24 posts, read 43,574 times
Hi Buddy,

could you please let me know a place that is in 30 min transit to New York that is richly built and has all the amenities and that falls in this price range.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey