Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2016, 08:06 AM

24 posts, read 43,576 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruebas View Post
There was no racial prejudice in my statement notwithstanding your inability to read and comprehend English. I stand by what I said.

The rest of your post, obscenities and hysteria included, just prove my point.

And just to show you that I have a heart, I do feel pity on your three children.

Please include in the list of people you feel pity about as well. We will pray for your mental well being.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2016, 08:57 AM

32 posts, read 59,637 times
"We at this place in wesmont know who to check first, if there is any incident associated with arson, I am sure your ip is getting flagged"

was about to say that but didnt want these two folks to poo poo in their pants. now they better wish there is no fire. they do sound like realtors to me from lands far far away OR local contractors who were rejected by pulte/wp for the sub contracts.

Old 08-30-2016, 12:15 PM

110 posts, read 181,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ala2016 View Post
We at this place in wesmont know who to check first, if there is any incident associated with arson, I am sure your ip is getting flagged and is not hard to extract your personal information
That is preposterous. Westmountischeaplybuilt never suggested anything like that. He was merely pointing out that those units are cheaply built and tried to provide some justification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ala2016 View Post
I have personally had been through walk through and have interacted with building supervisor, project manager and independent inspecting agency (Pillar to post) and took an elite package with them, who have vouched that this building at wright place has abides to NJ statues and each unit's firewall can with stand 45 min of fire.
If I understand correctly, the problem here is that NJ statues are not strict enough to protect one unit if the unit next door goes up in smoke. Even the Avalon buildings at Edgewater were built to code and passed all the inspections. But when there was real fire, the whole thing went up in smoke in a matter of minutes/hours. If that is true, the problem exists for all the townhomes in NJ, not specific to just these.

I am no expert when it comes to building codes and fire safety but one should take criticism in a constructive manner and not assume that they are trying to burn your place down.

Old 08-30-2016, 06:05 PM

357 posts, read 1,026,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR07 View Post
"We at this place in wesmont know who to check first, if there is any incident associated with arson, I am sure your ip is getting flagged"

was about to say that but didnt want these two folks to poo poo in their pants. now they better wish there is no fire. they do sound like realtors to me from lands far far away OR local contractors who were rejected by pulte/wp for the sub contracts.
My money is on the bold above.

Old 09-07-2016, 12:31 PM

24 posts, read 43,576 times
Hi Guys,

With a lot of ranting on the firewall and other BS that was shared in the fourm, I have got my home interior unit at wright place inspected with pilartopost inspection company with elite package, that spent 6 hours doing thermal imaging of every ingress and egress outlet in every bedroom, electric outlet as well and measured a documented every pulg's operating temperature and provided a lot of information to me and helped me realize the effort that goes behind what we see and use, I brought it out the same to builder attention while inspection was going on who obliged to fix it very professionally and had most of them done while the inspection was still going on that is truly amazing, which I did not expect in first place.

The reason I am posting this is regards to fire conversation that was brought up the homes at wright place has a total of 18 freaking inches of separation with 2X6 inches iron plates separating the two buildings with thermal insulated material that kinda looks like sheet rock (like a Durock cement board) with two very thick fire retardant panels separating them, and each room has a fire sprinkling system auto-built in it.The independent inspector who came in was amazed at the system that was built in that was operating with microelectronics

He outright pointed out that the builder have only used the top quality grade products and could have easily charged me 20-30k extra for what he was offering.He said that he could give that same out in writing and which he indeed did as part of his 120 page report.

God forbid some thing happens the which I believe, will never happen, the each independent unit can withstand 2 hours of fire with out passing out to next unit because of all the security features built in to the construction and the fire sprinklers that are builtin all through the building I did not believe as I initially did not pay attention to this when I signed the contract but was pleasantly surprised.

I am not affiliated with pillar to post in any way or form, but would very strongly recommend to get your home inspected (as we are investing more than a half a million) as they are extremely through to every nook and corner and they check every electric outlet, appliance, basement, quality of window and door handle, every minute stuff like air direction flow with thermal imaging. We found a lot of stuff and had it amicably worked out with builder.

I am not sure if wesmont is cheaply built, but now I have proof that my house is richly built and is certified after through 6 hours of inspection by a certified inspector who just does this for living.Forgot to say radon testing takes 3 days.

Last edited by ala2016; 09-07-2016 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: Gramatical mistakes

Old 09-07-2016, 07:28 PM

4 posts, read 11,874 times
Hi Ala2016
I am going to be future resident at WP by next year June , I hope you may have already moved and you must have experience the good and bad about that locality .

I would like to know more about how is commute to city by train if you are working in city ?
Also I will need your help in to get the reference of the pilartopost inspection company so that I can have similar kind of inspection for my home before I make a move.

thanks in advance hopefully we will meet once I move there.

Old 09-07-2016, 07:47 PM

4 posts, read 11,874 times
Guys
do we have any group/facebook etc for wright place wesmont future residents , will be helpful to share info .
thanks

Old 09-11-2016, 10:46 PM

2,669 posts, read 2,089,301 times
Very relevant article:

Inferno casts shadow over rebuilding of Avalon in Edgewater - News - NorthJersey.com

"A proposal to rebuild the larger of two buildings at the Avalon at Edgewater apartment complex includes the use of masonry firewalls and an enhanced fire suppression system designed to prevent a catastrophe like the blaze that destroyed the structure in January 2015, leaving 500 people without homes.
Still, AvalonBay Communities Inc., which is scheduled to appear before the Edgewater Zoning Board of Adjustment on Sept. 7, plans to use the same materials as it did to build the original structure on River Road. Many developers favor the lightweight wood construction method that AvalonBay has used in the past because it is fast and relatively inexpensive, but firefighters and safety advocates say it can allow flames to spread quickly and increase the potential for collapse.
"

Old 09-13-2016, 12:18 PM

12 posts, read 22,361 times
THere is a community facebook page i guess technically it's not wright place, its a great place for information.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Resi...stmontStation/

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkr28 View Post
Guys
do we have any group/facebook etc for wright place wesmont future residents , will be helpful to share info .
thanks

Old 09-14-2016, 03:03 PM

12 posts, read 22,361 times
What TV/Internet provider did everyone go with?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey