Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2014, 04:32 AM

854 posts, read 1,328,962 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by need to fine a home View Post
my husband bought her home. new jersey. yes
Veuvegirl - see the above. The OP's second post. While it doesn't say he found the dog it does say the OP had no choice in the matter so unless the OP's husband likes to buy 4 year old dogs with no input from his wife... He probably found the dog. And I don't see how a shelter is better than finding a home straightaway. Skip the middle men, who already have all the pit bulls they can handle. That's all you see in shelters these days.

Just don't get why everyone has to place blame and insult everyone else. It's plain rude and makes no contribution to the problem or to society.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2014, 11:14 AM

5 posts, read 6,971 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veuvegirl View Post
Please do not find a home for a dog on the internet! You were irresponsible enough to allow her to be brought home, this is icing in the cake.

i did.
and both my pups were spayed,shots etc. years ago right from not craig list but other site.so far so good we are happy.

Old 08-28-2014, 07:31 AM

747 posts, read 841,072 times
Its great to see so many people bashing you for your lack of responsibility.
-not spaying
-cant afford?? Really? 1 more mouth is that much more costly than your herd already?
-you didnt think this through at all when your husband brought the pup home?

I really hate "people" as a whole. With the recent media blasts of "Patrick" and many other pits that are carelessly dumped b/c people are pieces of Sh*t.

If there is 1 ounce of doubt in your mind that you shouldnt get a pet...dont get the pet. Give it a fighting chance that someone who really wants it and CARES can love the pet like it deserves to be.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey